Girls, Let's get deep... how many of you are capable of lucid dreaming and/or astral projection?

Share your wildest experiences

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not capable of lucid dreaming (if it can even happen at all) and I have no idea what astral projection is, to be honest. Never heard of that until I read this question.

Also are men not capable of these things? Why is this limited to women only?

What Girls Said 8

• I've experienced lucid dreaming once, earlier this year. I'd always wanted to experience it, and now I'd like to again because I feel like I wasted the opportunity by not doing anything useful or particularly amazing with it haha!

• I have done astral projection (by accident). I have never practiced or "planned" it, it just happened. Lucid dreams happen. Mostly along the lines of nightmares, my lucid dreams have never been good ones unfortunately.

• Nice post. My first astral projection was also by accident. But saying your lucid dreams have never been good ones is counter intuitive because it means you have the ability to control all aspects of your dream. So were you just unable to take it to that level? Also, since you mentioned nightmares, just out of curiosity... did you have night terrors when you were little?

• Ok well nice. If these things happen to you naturally, then it's probably because you are "spiritually advanced." I'm not trying to go off on a tangent about what that means, but it's a very good thing. My GUESS is that you're more sensitive to "energy" around you in your daily life. Ex. you might get a very good (or bad) "feeling" about someone who walks into the room, you can "sense" when something is wrong with friends, family, and others who are close to you. You might have even had paranormal experiences... I dunno. It's a good thing though, and it can be used to help others... get into meditation, yoga, etc, if you aren't already. Try to channel, control, focus , and grow your abilities. You might be amazed at what you're really capable of...

• I understand you. What you're telling me is no jibberish to me at all and thanks

• Astral projection.

• I lucid dream very often. Astral projection - if that's even real - never experienced it.

• you can learn to enter astral projection through a lucid dream. It's actually one of the easiest ways

• Nah... seems like a lot of work and I'm not that interested to be honest.

• Lucid dreaming is something I've experienced, but it's not as amazing as it seems. The only requirement for lucid dreaming is that you be able to tell that you're dreaming. But, it's paradoxical, because if you can ask yourself if you're dreaming, then you should be awake (like wondering if you're insane). So when I've experienced lucid dreaming, I've assumed I was awake, so the only change was that I knew what I was doing.

• You're half right, and half wrong. The difference between standard dreams and lucid dreaming would best be described as watching a movie vs. virtual reality. When you realize you are dreaming then you can then control every aspect of your dream, where you are, what you're doing, etc. You can control every aspect including the environment and people/objects in your dream. All of this will be much more vivid than your standard dream and indistinguishable from "normal" reality. It can also be used as a gateway into astral projection, which entirely separates your consciousness from your physical body. AKA... OBE.

• I'm not.

• I don't believe in that woo woo bullshit.

• Then why did you post? Your ignorance suggests that you're spiritually weak, and I suggest you make an effort to reverse that in the form of meditation, or try to gain some kind of better understanding of reality, for the sake of your own enlightenment. Or if you want to learn the hard way, then I'll gladly dream walk you haha. Don't worry, I won't do that to ya... good luck on your path.

• I've never done this and I'm not sure I ever want to experience it