How do professional smile?

I am trying to look positive eventhough I am a bit sick for tommrow intreview~How do I maintain a smile without looking fake?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Think of something that always makes you smile. I've learned that to help my smiles not look fake in pictures, raising my eyebrows up some helps greatly.

What Guys Said 17

• 3|2
  • I think you're probably overthinking it. Even though you're feeling under the weather, when the time comes to walk in, shake the interviewer's hand, and sit down for the interview, your natural social behavior will kick in and you won't even have to think about the expression on your face. You'll do fine!

• tbh, I wouldn't fake it. There's generally two responses to pain. The first is, it's not the end of the world, it'll pass. The second is, woe is me, I hate my life. Provided you have the first attitude, I think you'll still come across well. Just be yourself, as they say.

• Just smile after a positive statement, don't do it after you announce how much diarrhea you had last night ! haha

• Something like this...
    www.smilesonbeachboulevard.com/.../...woman(1).png

Keep it gentle... trying too hard can look like this...
    www.bajiroo.com/.../...th-hilarious-smile-pics.jpg

• Just be friendly - the smile that generates is exactly the right one :D
    And if you really want that job, radiate your enthousiasm... the more spontaneous the better! :D
    Get yourself that job Apple, you deserve it!

• Duckface!!

• hahaha Are you quite a cold person that doesn't smile very often? because for most people it isn't a question you have to ask. There is no 'professional smile' and when people try to pull one it's obvious and it's gross.

Professionals are not robots, they are just people with a skill set for work.

• Nah I am just very moody at time!

• Some people do have this 'professional etiquette' thing but if you up your skills and maybe get a degree then you don't need to fake it.

• when the situation requires you to smile, then do it. if not, don't

• One funny way is to look at the person and imagine they have weird things on top of their heads. Can be anything...

May help you put a truer little smile while you look at the person you speak.

• Or the face... like a snail passing by their eyebrow... better target something around their eyes...

• Make it sincere. Think of the things that make you happy, then smile. by the way, your eyes should like squint when you smile.

• Smile as often as you honestly can, but never fake it.

• Always appear interested and attentive when smiling even if you have to fake it.

• be yourself

• hopefully nothing fishy happens.

• Damn,.. If a guy gives you oral before going for interview I bet you will be smiling

What Girls Said 6

• Pretend you are a princess and you must stay presentable and poise at all times <3

• hmm. well the best way to make it look real is to feel it. maybe before you go to the interview, make an effort to just make yourself happy and ready to just try your best. get full sleep, wake up at your ideal time, have a nice breakfast, put on some uplifting music, make yourself feel good.

• Use your eyes to smile, it will look more genuine

• Think of something happy when trying to smile

• For me a pro smile comes with no teeth. Lol. It's just simple and friendly smile. A big smile may look awkward. Keep it simple and don't stress out, you'll be fine :)

• Just don't think about it. It will come naturally.