Girls who Game?

What do guys think about girls who play video games?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a plus. Naturally it needs to be in moderation.

It has been proven that gaming (in moderation) increases your cognitive functions. So it is actually healthy.
    There was also a hilarious albeit perhaps not entirely reliable Australian study that showed that female gamers experience more orgasms than female non-gamers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do, it's something I've enjoyed doing since I was little.

What Guys Said 27

• i like it

• its chill d00d

• If she plays video game she's a keeper.

• Definitely a plus to me, that means me and her have a hobby in common (although we may like different genres).

• Assuming she is an actual gamer, rather than just doing it for male attention...

It's definitely a positive thing, cuz it likely means that we will have similar interests.

• It's a plus.. But not a game addicted.. Not more then 2hr daily and should give a break now and then for somedays.. As it pleases her..

• I like them, its good to have things to talk about but that is not all. I don't like when girls who play games start to get more aggressive, just like a lot of guys. Obviously, I wouldn't like to date a guy so I would rather have my girl to be more calm, even when playing. Also, she shouldn't be too obsessive otherwise that would not be a real relationship but more like an internet chat with a friend.

• My girlfriend does and we have a lot of fun in co-op!

• I think it's great if the guy is into gaming too. Can also be a turn off if the guy is extroverted and thinks that u don't have a life

• Yeah he doesn't like that i play.

• An addiction doesn't matter what kind of addiction is often unattractive to people who aren't. He can help you to change but only if u want to change. All he can do is compromise, accept it or leave

• Im not addicted. I just enjoy it.

• The same as guys who game... Pretty Damn Awesome :)

• Dont care. Gaming isn't gender specific.
    If you're in my team, as long as you dont consciously work against me or against the team, im fine with you. The second you start being an asshole, im kicking you out

• It's a hobby like any other. Unless they keep bragging about being a so-called "girl gamer", that pisses me off.

• I wish I could date one who would play The Division with me. Oh my god... If i had a girlfriend who was also an agent who backed me up, ride or die, omg... i'd give her sex after every successful mission together

• That's cool

• If that's their joy in life, great.

• I'm not a gamer but I think that's cool. :)

• I think they're fun to be around with

• attention whore 90% of the time.

• I know those. Like when they post a bikini pic holding a contoller.. like who gives a shit lmao... you probably dont even know what a k/d is. Im the other 10% def

• the other 10% is 5% men and 5% is broken down into 3% little boys and 2% true gamer girls

• I think the girls who play video games they are pretty cool, but it also depends what kind of games do you play, if they play boring games, I can't compliment them !

• Common. Unimpressive.

• I dont mind as long as she's not an extreme gamer.

• I don't think anything of it.

• What do you play?

• never met 1

• They play games?

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• I've always been into video games, just majority of my life I had no way of getting them. So once I met my current boyfriend he helped me out in getting them easier. Now I've gotten into A LOT of different games and play styles. Some I'm really good at and others I need to work on my skill.

I've gotten better at figuring them all out by myself but when downloading somethings. I will still ask my boyfriend for I see myself royally fucking up my computer some how. XD

When ever my boyfriend is free to play a game with me. We normally have a lot of fun and are really good team. ^^

• We'll probably have something in common.

• I love games, I used to have Super Nintendo, Atari, Sega, now I play games on my iPad, I still have my game boy

• All these guys on here saying they would love a girl who's into video games and the guys I've dated couldn't care less lol. In fact, the guys I know have girlfriends and none of them play games at all. I must be living in the wrong area, I'd love a CoD or Assassin's Creed date night lol, but not all the time, I need breaks from games. 3 hours a day max a few times a week. Anymore than that and you need a life lol

• I play mainly Nintendo stuff

1 private opinion(s)