What do you want? and Why do you want it?

I will advise you on how you can you achieve it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dick? You gonna advise me on how to achieve a cock inside me? Ok. Have at it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I want my government to save our car industry. Because it's important and don't want to see my country become full of useless unskilled people

What Girls Said 8

• People on here to stop being dumb?
    World peace
    A stop to global warming
    Bernie Sanders to be president

• I feel like my first three don't need an explanation as to why I want them..

• @Pac-Man True but when i look at parenting shit they always have completely diff answers Like say baby food A is the best then another one says Baby food A is bad for babies go with Baby food B then another one Baby food B and A are bad go with C and so on

• Happiness.

• Why do you want it? you haven't answered that.

• Who doesn't want that?

• EVERYONE WANTS IT FOR DIFFERENT REASON I WANT HAPPINESS SO I CAN MAKE OTHER HAPPY TOO. SOME WANT HAPPINESS SO THEY CAN LIVE IT.

• Right now? I just want sleep - because sleep is life 😌😴

• Constant peace of mind & ongoing happiness.

I want both to be able to experience consistent good vibes 24/7 naturally.

• to have sex because I want to
    oh and world peace

• i want a lot of things. hah i dont think youd be able to help

• no but you can , I will just show you "how" to help yourself

• My bf's love and attention back... :(

• I would like for the guy I am into to stop ignoring me.

• you may text me details in private and I will see what I can do and what you need to do.

What Guys Said 14

• A 22 year old from Somalia is going to tell me how to achieve my goals & dreams?

That's rich.

• A 22 years old from Somalia has achieved his goals and now he became a life coach to help other people achieve their goals and dreams.

That's achievement.

• How exactly are you qualified for anything like this?

• I am a life coach, I do life coaching to help people achieve their goals and I do it to make a living.

• if you need my help you say it and I will help with hesitation, you don't need it you keep quit and let those in need benefit.

• Come on man, you aren't fooling anyone here. I scrolled through and you haven't provided a single word of advice to anyone. You just say "why" over and over. And we don't take too kindly to frauds around these parts...

• I want to stop being anxious and procrastinating about being open with other people and showing them my real self, and start doing things that I want to do right away without waiting. And I want to do that because I think it's the right way to live, if I died next week I wouldn't want to have any regrets about things I never did or about not having been myself in front of more people.

• World domination

• I believe my top 3 speak for themselves as of why I would.
    1) Going to Heaven. 😇
    2) Making a loving family. (Preferably with a redhead. 😉 lol)
    3) Working in the video game designing career. Perhaps even making my own vg designing business. 🎮

• What i want is for parents to actually fuckin give me good advice on a question i asked on what should i get for the 2 babies im going to be helping my boyfriend raise. all i keep getting is Oh google it maybe 1 was a good response

• What I want is for 2020 to come sooner so I can win the gold medal and kick Usain Bolt off the top of the pyramid. I'm almost as fast as he is just two seconds slower.

• Right now? I want more chips, my Dinner Shepherd's pie, both kitties in my room, energy to study...

Life in general? Gimme a Mustang and Dodge Charger, a successful business, happiness. That's me set.

• first be specific, you are confusing yourself, you mentioned too many things.

• I want to #MakeAmericaGreatAgain
    I'll achieve this by voting for Trump.

• i want death, but sadly i can't have it. lol

• I want to control The People.

• I want the 2000s back, or at least to be more free to express myself especially because I'm going to start uni from September. I should be free to express myself there, but those places have an air of professionalism to them.

• Spider powers or to become a raptor. Or even better, both.

• To get rich and fuck supermodels.