Guys, What makes you fall in love with a girl/woman?

I don't want to hear anything about boobs and asses, I know that that gets you going, but that's not what I'm after. I want to know what makes you fall in LOVE with a girl.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I think what we call 'falling in love' is a result of a feedback loop between inhibition and attraction in the brain. Basically you are attracted but something, it can be internal like shyness or external like your families have been feuding for generations, tries to inhibit the attraction. This causes your brain to generate more attraction and more inhibition to counter that until finally there is an overwhelming wave of attraction, your brain is swamped with chemicals and you feel love.

What Guys Said 4

• Intelligence, ambition, interesting conversations, sense of humor (especially if it's a bit sarcastic). But it's different for different guys: other guys might say she has to be athletic or outgoing or sweet, to eac his own.

• It's not possible to give you an answer. People don't fall in love with qualities or characteristics. People fall in love with people.

• My brain.

• Normally if she has a great personality and she's someone I just have great chemistry with.