Have you ever been pranked by your friends or a stranger?

Just kidding

• Yup it's just a prank bro! ( explain)
  • Nope
  • Don't have friends
  • I am the prankster myself
  • Oh look a dinasour
  • Thanks for the pic
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• I've worked in male dominated environments since I was 13... pranks are the name of the game and they happen a lot. Gotta keep cheerful somehow when you're working 12hour days for 3weeks straight.

Came into work one day and found my work station literally strapped to the warehouse ceiling, chair and all, a good 50ft up on the warehouse ceiling. How they did it I'll never know.

Not long of the guys decided to take a nap during his lunch brake. He was out cold laying on a table in the sun. We wrapped his entire body to that table using plastic wrap- funny as hell watching him wake up and realize his predicament.

We also do shit like pool money and have people do stupid things for it.

A couple years ago we paid someone to run half naked in some cold weather and splash around in a puddle. It's on youtube somewhere but I can't seem to find it. It's called 'pig in a puddle' or something like that... fat white guy running out in shorts, making pig noises, and splashing around in a dirty puddle... if someone manages to find it feel free to link it.

What Girls Said 11

• I've been pranked by my students. It was funny as hell lol, the seniors wrapped my car in plastic wrap. It had rained that day, too. I was annoyed at first but hey, it was funny that they picked me. They wrote on my car in peanut butter that they loved me and then a heart underneath.

Freakin' seniors... lol

• A and d.

• No I was the prankster. I once put my Chucky doll in a friends hamper with the eyes showing through the holes and when she saw it she flipped. It was awesome. She was afraid of well everything so I knew it would be epic lol.

• Vote B:

The people I know, date and socialise with are all serious like me.
    We aren't the prank pulling types.

• Nope. But my sister pranked me a ton.
    I don't know why I was always the target for her haha

• My friend told everyone he was moving to Orlando over winter break.
    First day back from break he hid and showed up first period.

• yes I liked to prank my friends when I was younger

• I prank more than the people around me.

• yeah I have

• Sometimes at McDonald's I put ketchup packs on the toilet LEDs so when people sit on them they get sprayed. Lol so funny

• Nope. Thank god.

What Guys Said 13

• i watched that shampoo prank today lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGA3gO3sIX0

• Lol I can't get bored from this prank so funny!

• i know d00d. the guy is just so good lol. those reactions.

and the YouTube comments fucking got me. some guy with Supa Hot Fire as his profile pic was like... "Kids in Africa could have eaten that ass"

bahahahaha

• I oiled my kitchen floor, and made my big brother chase me. He slipped on the floor and smashed he shoulder into the counter, and his foot in the bottom portion of the counter. He broke both his shoulder and his foot. So I just avoid that stuff now...

• Never by a stranger.

• Never been pranked by family, friends, or strangers. I like watching prank videos though.

• Well.. I remember this one time few year back when me and my friend Freddy his name was, were getting ready at my house to hit the town in the hopes of womanizing for a top night. When all of a sudden while getting ready some cruel bastard ordered numerous takeaways to my house. I had big cue of Indians and Chinese delivery drivers outside my door, all with massive orders. Am lucky i didn't have to pay for it and I still today don't know who the prankster was.

• I think someone tried to prank my boyfriend befor we were dating i think my boyfriend flipped his ass. im pretty sure it was a jump scare with a Trump mask

• In high school, my friends and I put a dead squirrel in the one of the football player's locker right before spring break. Hilarity ensued.

• yeah i have been, but im a prankster myself too :D

• I tend to be the prankster, lol.

• Nope I've never been pranked

• When you have so many voting options it destroys the point of having a poll.

• I would never prank anyone, and I'd never allow to be pranked as well, whether it's a friend or stranger. Especially a friend, because I'd think again if he would be my friend anymore after this.

• Not a twat, so no