Will you watch the NEW Ghostbusters movie when it comes out?

If not then why?

• Yes I will see it
  • No because it just doesn't interest me
  • No because it looks like it will suck ass
  • Maybe if the reviews are good

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Im tired of remakes and this from the start sounded like a disappointment. Watching the trailers I can honestly say this looks awful. I can't stand Melissa McCarthy and dont understand why she is so popular. If this had better casting Id see it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• Definitely, yeah. I mean, I'm not a fan of the actresses but I am super psyched to go see an action-y film with so many female leads, y'know? (Plus, I wanna support the film because I know how many people are gonna be against it because of the female cast, I wanna make sure that I do my best to contribute to its success). I also just enjoy the Ghostbusters franchise so it'll be fun :)

• Not really lol it doesn't interest me. I don't think it's a "pay money--> to go watch---> in cinema--> type of movie" lol

• Possibly. I'm more excited for Finding Dory.

• Oh yeah. =)

• Eh, probably not, but I guess that could change.

• No because I don't want to satisfy feminists.

• I have never watched Ghost Busters but I did hear the song.

🎶Who you gonna call? Ghost Busters!🎶
    That's how it went, I think...

• Out of curiosity I will.

• Yeah because my kids can't wait to see it. I don't have terribly high hopes lol

• No!!

• I didn't watch the original. I doubt I will watch this one unless someone drags me to it

• Vote B: Im about indie + french films + docos with few exceptions, like Batman.

• Noooope ! Waiting for SUICIDE SQUAD! :D

• I can't wait to see it

• No but I may Redbox it.

What Guys Said 35

• B, since the whole cast is different I just don't feel the same I felt before about it when it was first out. This is the same way I felt when they made that cartoon follow up called Extreme Ghostbusters although the original Ghostbusters characters eventually returned but I think this new reboot remake will not have any of the original characters so it's just not something I'd feel fully interested in seeing, but then again, the original cast of actors for Peter, Ray, Egon, and Winston are probably too old to reprise their roles now.

• Based on the trailer, I picked C. "It looks like it will suck ass." I liked the first one a ton, but this looks like it will only tarnish the first one's name. That being said, if the trailer actually doesn't do it justice and miraculously the critics/people loved it, I'd go see it.

But as of now... I wouldn't watch it for free, much less pay the price of an expensive movie ticket for it.

• the previews i've seen have been lackluster. but i like much of the cast and love the original movies. I heard there are going to be cameos from the old busters (aside from Harold Ramis) so that's an added bonus

i'll see it

• No. It looks like it will suck ass.

• No, I will not. First of all because I am not a friend of remakes. Secondly the cast is aweful. And thirdly the director is even worse than the cast.

• It looks like it will be pretty terrible.

• Sure. Not sure why everyone holds the original in such high regard. Wasn't that funny of a movie. It was what i call 80's "funny".

• Sure I will, I like movies with ghosts.

• It doesn't interest me. The first is a classic but this one looks shitty. I don't like any of the actors but one.

• Ya I'll watch it. Probably is going to be stupid tho

• It looks like it will suck ass.

• yeah i will, but the movie should present guys instead of girls, like the old times and like the old movie of ghosbusters.

• Oooh it'll almost certainly suck ass. I mean look at the cast. Melissa McCarthy is a loud, mouthy, obnoxious turd.

• nope, it looks like shit and shits on the memory of the first 2 which are childhood favourites of mine. I dont want to ruin the nostalgia by watching this new one which is obviously a shameful cash in on the name.

• NO. It looks horrible and doesn't pay homage to the original at all. The CGI quality looks to be as bad as the Scooby Doo movie.

• Nahh I'm just a broke ass college child who's gonna wait for it to come out of pirate bay..

• The trailer was crap, I haven't heard anything good about it.

• Nah, I don't think so. Hollywood needs to stop with all the remakes.

• no, I don't think it looks good

• Yeah why not?

• No because look at it

• I'll watch it, but I'll probably wait until it comes to dvd. I'm not too big of a fan of Ghostbusters.

• I honestly don';t know, maybe

• No. It looks horrible.

• it looks terrible. ill pass

• No, I'm just waiting for May 30th, Ecto Cooler is coming back.

• It doesn't interest me sorry

• Probably. Some time. When I have time. Which is never.

• Meh why not

• Honestly looks pretty bad. Didn't like the original either, but this feels like a cheap cash-grab.

• More from Guys
    5