What does it mean when someone calls you thick?

So I'm not gonna lie I'm not a skinny girl. I don't have a flat stomach or a thigh gap or anything like that. I'm not fat either. I'm like in the middle, but everyone always comments on my thighs. So today me and my friend were walking home and her brother was with us. He's 2 years younger than us and kind of an asshole so we argue a lot. So most of the time when we argue he insults my thighs. Today he kept insulting them so I walked in front of them and left them. While I was in front of him I heard him yell "damn she thick as shit! Look at them thighs!" Is it bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's an asshole then why do you even care what he meant by that? Whatever he meant is irrelevant. Forget the little shit and move on with life.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like that's his way of flirting with you

• He's a freshman and I'm a junior. No amount of flirting in any way, shape, or form could ever possibly make me like him.

What Guys Said 5

• Thick can be a compliment. Thick means like, bigger, but not really fat. But in this scenario it looks like he may have tried to use it as an insult.
    Look up Your Body by Christina Aguilera.
    That is thickness, a good, sexy kinda thickness xD

Best of luck to you guys.

• He's just picking on you and probably exaggerating your condition. Better to have "thick" thighs where you can lose the weight than be skinny and be called "thick" (stupid).

• well here in the UK when you call someone thick, it means they're dumb or stupid. an idiot... that sort of thing.

dont worry about it, boys dont develop a brain until theyre at least 25. :p

• your joking right?

• @Josht11 yeah no shit. i guess the sarcasm went right over your head lol

• it wasn't really much very obviously sarcasm, seemed more like a joke which is different.

• It can mean stupid. lol

• You're fat.

What Girls Said 0