Guys, would you rather have a dark color frame bed or a lighter color bed frame?

for your bedroom.

lighter colors does not mean it has to be pink or white...
It can be a white wash wood color or any other color... so what is more of your liking? Dark colors for a bed frame or lighter colors?

examples:

http://i.imgur.com/ydNScto.png

• prefer darker colors for bed frame
  • prefer lighter colors for bed frame

Most Helpful Guy

• dark cuz it'll hide all the piss, shit, blood and cum stains.

• That's so gross. I don't think any girl wants to be in your room еwwkk!!

• Those stains are from the girls.

• Yeah those are not girls... nasty disgusting hood rats. .. From ghettos 😁!! Ewk!! 😨!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends what kind of light or dark it is. Like in the lighter ones you put, I like the headboard on the left. The other one is darker (even though it's light), but I like the lighter light one. I like the dark bed frames as well though. I'm not picky, haha. I think I like really dark or really light.

What Guys Said 8

• Dark'ish wooden colour. Bright colours are detrimental, when sleep/rest is desired. I prefer dim lighting, to bright lights as well.

• I prefer colors that absorb light rather than reflect it in my bedroom. Its much easier to sleep that way for me.

• I think darker colors look better.

• I guess I've always had a bed with a pretty dark shade, and I like sticking to things I'm used to. But if I where married, I wouldn't care and just let her choose.

• Light brown wood and my sheets and blankets are shades of green.
    If you have a smallish room light colors are better, they make the room seem bigger.

• Lighter.

• Dark but I really don't care.

• what a question. i really dont know, i would leave this to girls.

• 😯? You don't care what color your bed is? 😨?

• So you don't trust your eyes. Weird.

• i think she can make a house into a home better then i.

What Girls Said 3

• It really depends on the color, but I generally like ones that have a grayish tone to it, regardless of how dark or light it is.

• I prefer lighter colours. I don't like when rooms feel too dark.

• I like the lighter colors for a bed frame.