If a girl is beautiful but sorta like mean will people hate her?

Like if she's... defensive. And doesn't look happy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Resting bitch face or legitimately pissed off 24/7 ?

• No actually kind of unhappy. Sometimes when I'm mad at someone even if I'm normal I can tell by the way they look at me (especially guys) that they think I'm super-pissed or glaring at them. Like they get all :S

• Well it's impossible to tell based on that who he was really interested in. If you're equally pretty, but your friend is open and friendly then almost all of his interest will go to her most likely. It certainly would for me anyway.

• I don't think she's equally pretty. But beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

I can think though that in that kind of situation it just wouldn't matter who was or wasn't prettier, whoever that guy had a connection with is who he probably wanted to talk to

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think people would hate her. But I'm sure some people would stay away

• Why?

Why not try to be nice to her and make her smile

• Maybe she may scowl at them. Who knows. They don't know. People like being around happy people. Because it's nice to be around

What Guys Said 3

• I would hate her but I don't how other people will feel

• Why? It's not like she did anything to you.

• Yeah depends how pretty she is

• If a girl is ugly and sorta mean people will hate her. Looks don't determine if people like you, your personality and attitude does. You want to be liked, be friendly.

• What if she's beautiful? Hmm even with guys? (Looks don't matter)

Sometimes I just can't, not because I don't want to, but because I'm just not feeling it.

Like if I'm unhappy I can't force myself to be happy just like that

• "Beautiful" people with a bad attitude significantly decreases their physical appearance. I'm a guy, and if you're a bitch, I won't like you, regardless of what you look like.

What Girls Said 2

• ಠ_ಠ unfortunately they'll just yell at you to smile and tell you that you have nothing to be upset about and that you need to "stop puttin your street face on".

ಠ_ಠ Like its my fucking face, sue me, I have resting bitch face.

• Some people will hate you no matter what.