GaGers, love life at the moment?

So... I made a poll.
I'm single (yaaaaay👍👍👍) but I do have a small tiny crush on someone... And They will never know! Lol !

• Single
  • Crushing
  • Taken
  • Other
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm single too. Not unhappy, but if a nice girl looks into my eyes and smiles I'd smile back :D
    An hopefully start a new part of my life :D

What Guys Said 25

• A, or nonexistent. I have no motive or incentive to really be in a relationship and since I never want any children I even question if it's really worth the effort and time to even try being in a relationship.

• Never had a true hug with a girl or been on a date. Almost 26. Feel like I'm a loser. Doing my best to keep it aside and hope to forget about it.

• Single

• Single. Need to work on myself for 5-10 years before I am allowed to date 😊

• As single as a leaf flowing in the wind.

• I'm recently single and I don't have a crush at the moment. I get too distracted easily to crush on a girl. Lol.

• Taken + side... jk

• Single, keeping friends with benefits. Occasionally, dating, don't really have time for romance if I can help it.

• Why will your crush never know? If you died next week and you never told them would you regret it? Regardless how is that a productive way to live? ;)
    I'm "crushing" and my crush definitely likes me hahaha

• Lol I don't really want to tell him. 1. Things could get awkward or 2. It could turn into something more, which I don't want that. Lol I love being single!!

• Oh okay, weird hahaha but I guess if you love being single then that's a reason

• Taken. It is what it is.

• Very vague

• I say I'm a widow on Facebook to ward off marauders.

• single asf -_-

• Been single for about a year and a half now.

• single and pathetic.

• Single. Couldn't be happier.

• Single since ever.

• Single and loving it

• Marital Bliss

• Piss poor. ha ha ha

• Heart is available for rent- only for girls to live 😏

• Single but I want to change that in college

• All the single ladies... Nom nom nom

• Single used to have a crush but not anymore because she only liked me for the attention

What Girls Said 14

• Just broke up, I'm an independent strong woman who ain't need NO MAN in her life except for her Papa <3
    No but seriously, I don't want a relationship, I want to work on myself first :) .

• We need women and you need men that's why we are created in two , just find someone who really worth it and have a possibility of you being together and happy 😊

• @Omar5881 True that haha, eventually I won't say no to it, but right now I need to build myself before I consider any relationship :p

• And that's what I adore about you , you will come again strong you are doing the best 😊

• I'm crushing on a dude who is taken while tirelessly holding a spot in my heart for my daddy, whom is also taken, while running away from any guys who are interested in me and actually available.

• Single and will remain single for now. Had a mutual crush on a guy but he's leaving in September for his studies, so it's over before it even started. And I'm not in the "mood" to be with anyone rn.

• Taken.

• Single, dating but not finding anyone im into

• Happily taken :)

• Vote D = Upfront bisexual serial dater until I am no longer "marketable"

• Single Pringle

• No one No one

• Single and lonely

• Single!!!

• single like a pringle.

• Taken...

• I'm taken but I'm about to change that to single