Have you ever been to a Strip Club before?

This question is only for those that are old enough to go to a Strip Club. Typically you have to be at least 21 years old to be permitted entrance into a Strip Club.

Alright, I can be flexible about it, let's say if when you are old enough, then would you still go to a Strip Club?

I myself have never tried to go to one before.

I might only do that if a group of friends want to go there and invite me, but since that hasn't happened, but I just do not feel like going there all by myself though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I was out with some friends one night and we ended up at a strip club. I didn't spend any money, though. The guys did, and my bi friend got a lap dance.

• The at strippers didn't force you to take off your shirt?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I took a party bus to a strip club a few months ago (only have to be 18 to get in where I live). We went with a bunch of girls that had no idea what the strippers do to them. Within the first couple minutes of being there, the strippers ripped off their shirts and bras, then took them into the back room. Next the strippers pulled them up on stage and were teasing them, making them touch each other, and one of the girls even got whipped!

Nothing really happened after that besides normal strip club stuff. Though the girls did have to pay the strippers to get their cloths back!!

• Sounded like you had a lot of fun lol

• Haha it was a great time! I had no idea what the strippers would do to the girls, but I highly doubt they will ever go again. If you ever go to one... make sure you're drunk, have money to spare, and be a little cocky with the strippers... if you can make their job fun, they will do so much more lol

What Girls Said 14

• Yes. Twice. Both times in groups just for fun. So, been there, done that, probably don't need to donit again. 🙋

• I've been a few times with a group of guys and gals. Hilarious. I'd do it again too, it's interesting to experience if you don't live that lifestyle normally.

• Yes I have. For a bachelorette party

• I am a female and I've been to male and female strip clubs. I am not bisexual but sometimes going there with friends can be fun. Talk to your girlfriend about it first. I don't mind if my guy goes but i prefer him to not get lap dances. I think everyone should go once. Be careful some clubs are sketchy sometimes

• Where I am from you have to be 18 and I don't see myself ever going to one.

• yeaa lmao i was curious and my friend were like "come along" so i got my curiosity sated

• I've never been but I would be interested in checking it out

• Yes, a few times.
    ie: Some girls I knew used to work @ a very popular one.

Not MY style though.

• I want to but it have to be one of those that rich people go

• No I've never been in as trip club

• I went once for homework research purposes.

• A research paper or project on Strippers for school? Interesting... What grade did you end up getting for that assignment?

• It was for a design (architecture) and when the University found out about it they cancelled the project and suspended the teacher

• No, I haven't.
    The closest I've been to a strip club is to the Thunder from Down Under show in Vegas for a Bachelorette party. Other than that, no, I haven't.

• I've never been to one and I'm not planning on changing that. It's a not a good place for me.

• Never been.

What Guys Said 22

• I've been a few times over the years. They vary a lot from place to place.

Some there is a minimum 3 foot rule with NO alcohol served and others they take you into a dark corner and rub their naked bodies all over you while you touch them and grind your crotch's together, other places they have you toss coins at their boobs or snatch to win prizes like their panties or a poster or something.

• Never been to a strip club but I would like to experience it at least once. Not looking for hookers or whatever; just wanna know what it's like - in person. Seen it in movies but wanna see it in person too.

• Lol went on Christmas eve with one of my bros because he has no family out here. Most depressing guys in there I've ever seen in my life lol. BRB friend and I are bodybuilders.. BRB stripper gives me lapdance and takes off shirt. BRB get it in with stripper. BRB didn't wear a condom.

• Hell yeah man. I also dated a couple strippers. What do you wanna know?

• I've been to a couple and I'll tell you I'm worried about catching herpes gonorrhea, syphilis aids just from sitting in the chairs.

• Catching herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, aids from sitting in the chairs? You serious? :-P lol

• What I was trying to get out with that little opinion? What's the fact that the place was disgusting and so were the women.

• i used to work in one

• only once, years back... got too sleazy and on tap for my liking.. i would not go again

• Nah I wish tho

• yes several times

• Um sorry bud I can tell you it depends on a type of a guy you are but presonaly never , I do not see a need to see nude woman that I have no feling for , you can do that online too if you know what I mean.😉

• Plenty of times.

• I have been quite a few. No big deal, just go by yourself as many guys go by themselves.

• I went for my 21st birthday

• What was your experience like?

• Well, I was plastered after about 17 shots, 3 beers and an energy drink. It was fun, but I kinda browned out, and kinda feel asleep while getting a lap dance 😂

• No and I don't plan on going.

• Yep, not my cup of tea.

• Nope and don't plan to, seems like a waste of time and money.

• Never have never will.

• Yes, and the one in my area plays heavy metal bands.

• Heavy Metal-styled Strip Joint?

• Sort of. The talent buyer is a lead singer for a death metal band and he's snagged some good deals. I mean, the legendary Exodus is coming here.

• Nope. Never understood the point with strip clubs.

• Nope I never been to one

• I never been what happens is it like what you see on tv

• Plenty of times but it's a waste of time when I can go to a brothel and fuck girls instead.