What are you thinking right now?

I'm thinking about how my little brother is running my bank account dry. He wants Five Nights At Freddy's 4 right now and said that he won't talk to me until I get it for him. 😭😭😭😭

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 38

• I'd need a lot more than just 2500 letters to describe what I'm thinking about
    but I am listening to this piece of music right now, so that at least is partly on my mind.
    www.youtube.com/watch

• I'd let him keep his vow of silence if where her and just chill in the quiet of a change. O how peaceful that would be." Well that's what I was thinking while I was reading your post.

• I am thinking about finding a different job.

• Whether or not i should cook the ground turkey in my refrigerator that's 5 days past the expiration date...

• It's lighting outside like crazy and I am glad my grandmother is not close by because she is a human lighting rod =/ lol.

• He must think you have all the money😊 I'm thinking I still have to get up and go to work in the morning one more day before the 3 day week end

• Smack your bro in the face!

I'm just thinking about how cool my miniatures will turn out when im finally done painting them

• How I'm getting fat but those chocolates on my desk look so yummy... you know what? I'm gonna eat just one, that can't do much harm, right?

• Confused.. Should I go for a BBA degree or indulging in business directly..

• That I was true GAG girls are disloyal.. Its useless to talk, flirt, chat or give them time. So thinking to give up.

• Your funny picture on your profile. Lmao Amber alert 😂

• Why am I procrastinating?

• I just had the Charlie Sheen quote "I DON'T SLEEP, I WAIT" in my head

• I'm thinking about what question to ask next

• I thinking about how great tommorow will be because I'm skipping school

• I have to pee!

• I am thinking about a fable and titanfall crossover story

• Bewbs :P hat hat hat

• I am enjoying the beautiful songs being generated at the question i posted.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2005583-challenge-music-creation-contest-easier-then-you-think-whats

• thinking about when im gonna get my life together.

• why are people so effing stupid!

• I think you need to tell him tough shit. Because money don't grow on trees.

• I'm thinking about an opinion for your question

• What should I watch?

• A certain someone :)
    And what I'm gonna have to eat.

• Vagina boob...

No seriously.. Sleep, I have a 14 hour day tomorrow.

• Getting an internship or summer job, plans for the summer and any projects I can come up with

• I still can't move past my best friend abandoning me so I'm thinking about that right now.

• God I'm sexy

• that it's weird.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 34

• I'm thinking about what I should wear tomorrow because I'm going out.
    I'm also guilty because I just ate ><

• @hey1222 Haha I don't think it's appropriate for the event though, but thanks for the help ^^

• "I can't believe my brother is going to be 21 years old tomorrow" is one of the thoughts rolling through my mind.

• I'm thinking about the messes I've gotten myself into lately and I'm not sure how to get out of them.

• Thinking about the guy i used to be involved with how we were really into each other but it didn't work out because of an argument and I have feelings for him but can't stand him because he was boasting over some lie. But better to be safe than sorry. We've been with one another for 4 months off and on nov. - feb 14 then it ended on the 16 eventually. Now its may and he's been with different girls and only wanted them for sex after we stopped speaking. Now he ditched 1 girl, used the other one just for sex and someone now, left the girl and deleted all her pictures on instagram she's been posting on his page and pictures he posted here and there. He disappeared from social media and is barely on it now. Last time i seen him active on social media is when they were still together and he liked 2 of my pictures separate days one with my formal dress and another because i liked one of his recent pictures. That's when the next day he deleted all pictures of her and removed her from his bio. Then yesterday before he liked my picture and afterwards i don't see him on social media anymore.

Just wondering and trying to put puzzle pieces together even though i'am far from figuring out and sorta don't care anymore and that is all the nonsense in my head. If our brains typed what our thoughts were in an instant... goshhh

• Uhm, nothing special.

It's raining heavily outside here in Prague right now.

And I love watching it.

Haha.

• i am thinking about A LOT of things rn..

• I'm thinking, how was my water liquid when I pulled it out of the freezer and now it's like slushy ice water all the way through? How did leaving the cold make it freeze? I'm so stumped. Time for Google.

• Lololollllll my ultimate master wtf revenge in two months mwahaha! Time is so slow

• I'm thinking of how cute a certain someone is and that I wouldn't mind a hug from him right now. All I have to do is stand close enough but will I? Nah.

• I can't wait until bloodline season 2 starts on Netflix at 2am lol

• That reminds me! I need to go tell my sister how much I love her so she can give me another $20 for a new blouse lmao.

• boyfriend pissed me off hahaah

• Why this guy that told me to message him is not getting back to me now. Boys are so annoying sometimes :/

• I'm hungry and I should be studying non-stop right now but I keep treating myself to too many breaks. You have really unique looking eyes btw!

• about a new question i wanna ask and a movie i wanna watch, its so early and outside is dark

• I'm thinking about the man I want to be with 😪

• I'm thinking about how I have to take my dog a shower because he kind of smells and how nice it is to be back home.

• The amount of stuff I need to do today and whom I'm with. I'm so bothered today. The weekend is not my weekend lets just say that. Plus the person I care about the most is hurting me. He probably doesn't even realise it.

• i am thinking about sex

• Thinking about the weekend, a certain date and the weather outside atm.

• Nothing.

• Food. I'm so hungry!!! Lol

• Death.

• About my man 😄

• About my girls.

• About food and a show. Since I'm about to eat something and watch it lol.

• lol. that's not fair. tell him he has to earn it. ;-)

• I feel sick right now

• About this guy I was with not long ago. He and I are still friends. But, he was a jerk to me and I can't help wondering why... Still. 😔

• thinking about the lack of transparency within families.

• More from Girls
    4