Do you think Demons are real?

Do you think Demons are real?

• Yes I do
  • No I do not

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been a paranormal investigator for 7 years, and I've experienced some shit that terrified me, because I couldn't explain it. I don't think demons are exclusive to the Christian pantheon, more that those beings fall under the "demon" classification. They take many forms, have many different abilities, and not all of them are "evil", in my opinion.

• I hope you don't mind my asking, but how do you even get into something like that? Do you break into the house and investigate for your own knowledge, or do you work for some company that gets hired to give a family peace of mind, or something else. The only people I have ever met that did that, all claimed they broke into the houses, so I was wondering how it actually works.

• I don't even know what a Demonoligist is. The tour thing sounds fun though. All I have been able to find are bread and breakfasts that claim to be haunted in order to pull in more guests.

• @heavensgift2girls A demonologist is someone trained by the Catholic church in exorcism and purification of homes and other buildings. Yeah, we have a lot of haunted B&B and restaurants here too, but the city requires that they provide proof of their claims in the form of historical evidence of deaths on the property, and at least 10 credible accounts from separate sources of haunting activity.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe. Though if they are, I seriously doubt that they are as dangerous as "The Exorcist" would lead you to believe. Most of the early Christian literature on them such as "The Sayings of the Desert Fathers" among other ascetic writings describe them as tricksters, more of a nuisance than anything else whose sole aim is to distract your attention away from God. I believe this is how the Qur'an also describes the jinn? In either case, the Philakolia famously advises monks to not look up into the sky while praying, lest demons distract them.

What Girls Said 28

• Argh yeah. I think I had a visit from him once. I saw two red eyes in my dressing mirror when I was 14.

• Yeah Demons are evil genies, I believe they exist, not exactly like they are portrayed in movies though

• I had a scary experience with them when I was 11

• I'm curious how the Islamic narrative describes the jinn. In EasternChristian literature, they are described more as tricksters whose goal is to distract your attention away from God. Not necessarily violent and deadly like "The Exorcist."

• @JRICHARDS1996 it's the same in islam, they can't be deadly as far as I know

• Nah, I don't.

• Meh.

Of course not. No intelligent person believes in "demons" or a "devil."

Oh, except Jesus of course. He was so smart.

:\

• Some people sure as hell act like what we think they would be like. :D Though in video games they end up being EVERY WHERE! :P :D

• Only in our own consciousness

• No, I don't. The demons in our heads our not supernatural.

• Internal ones - of course.
    True, from hell kind - not really...

• no but i know evil people are real

• I am not sure..

• Course u can't believe in angels and not demons

• shit that first pic is scare
    nah man nah :P

• Yeah I think they are, but the thing is that they live on a different plane of existence. I believe those who practice astral projection can meet them.

• No. I don't believe in them.

• yes demons are real there are other things that are real as well

• ya for sure i love woo woo bullshit

• My ex boyfriend believed it. I think he kinda had schizophrenia coz he always said he heard a lot of strange noises in the roof, paranoid. And depression.

• Paranormal activity does not = schizophrenia. I have an actual schizophrenic uncle so I know what schizo is. Millions of people describing the same phenomena is NOT make believe, it is real. The probability of all those people seeing the same thing and LYING at the same time is impossible. Not only people living today but throughout history people have describe the same things.

• @adrianalima0 well there are different levels of schizophrenia, so who bloody knows, the things and how my ex said things were not exactly of in a paranormal sense, it was quiet unrealistic of what he was talking about. Anyways i didn't comment to get into any bullshit fight. So im done here thanks...

• I'm not trying to fight just posting some things out.

• Yes they most definitely are. You should watch the black magician E. A. Koetting's videos on youtube. He even teaches people how to summon them. Not that I would advise anybody to do that.

• Yes I do believe they exist. Not in the form we portray in movies, but they are out there

• well yes they are and they live inside us!!!

• Nah! Not really

• I think emotions are demons so in a way I think they exist.

• I've seen and felt some ugly shit out there.

• Pfft yeah, I'm living proof :p

• Atheists don't believe in this woo woo bullshit.

• If you've ever played the Freddy Krueger arm trick game with someone you'll know demons are real

• I have not. how do you play?

• There's lots of ways you can do it, I did it when I was younger and then recently did it slightly differently with my friend and it still worked.

Get a partner.
      They will need to stand still in front of you and close their eyes. They will need to repeat everything you tell them.

First tell them to count to 10. Then you cross their arms back and forth 10 times.
      Repeat this step doing everything 5 times.
      Repeat doing everything 7 times.
      Repeat doing everything 3 times.

Then you snap your fingers by their ears 3 times.
      After that, I just told her to say "Freddy take my hands" and it worked. You could also say "Dead man, dead man, take me to your grave and kill me"

Then watch their arms rise up.

Sounds fake, but its 100% real! We were even banned from doing it at my elementary school, lol.

• Of course. I'm pretty sure my roommate's one, or maybe she's Satan himself.

• Yes, my Ex- boyfriend is 100% real.

What Guys Said 27

• Yeah and they used to call me ""Demon of the Hidden Mist" back in my #Mistninja314 days lol

• No, I mean yeah there are creeks and cracks in the house but it's not that stuff. When I was a kid, sure ghosts, scary stories, but then you realize that the only scary stuff is what humans do to each other

• Yes, I do. And that's been one of their greatest tricks. Convincing people that they don't exist.

• I know they are real to, I've had personal experiences with them in the past.

• Yeah maybe it come from...
    encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• Nah. They did, but the Doom Space Marine slayed them all
    http://i.imgur.com/FpvGJo3.png

• Wow equal score 12 and 16

• yeah they are i think

• The way they're depicted in your pics, no. But, I do believe that bad spirits exist.

• Of course they are real, most demons according to the Bible are fallen Angels.

• I believe everyone's got a demon lurking in them.

• I'm a Christian, so obviously I believe demons exist.

• Yes I do

• I believe so.

• maybe

• Not really.

• I don't know if they're real or not

• Yes, they're called feminists

• Nope.

• No. Lol.

• Yes I do

• You forgot the Mail-Demon, he's real for sure :D

• Just look at Obama.

• just like angels and god and astrology : it is bullshit

• Astrology actually has some truth to it. The planets, the moon and other celestial objects do in FACT influence your body and mind. Which is why most crimes and accidents happen on a full moon. The moon has heavy effects on the water on earth (especially the Ocean) and your body is made largely of water. The planets also have similar effects.
      God is simply the source of everything. The source of everything exists, obviously since you and everyone on here exists. Everything has a source.
      Angels are probably some type of extra-terrestrial. The universe is near infinite and humans are definitely NOT the only lifeforms that exist. To argue that would be absurd and also mathematically impossible.

• yes, all women are secretly Satan's demonic minions. women can bleed for a week and not die, that is blood magic. it is demonic, when women bleed they are recharging their demonic powers and are weakened , to compensate for this they are grumpy. with their blood they will draw a pentagram to contact Satan to receive orders and to recharge their powers. i have felt their blood magic myself! it did funny things to my penis, making it full of blood.

images.duckduckgo.com/.../

• Yea, I am one