Why is it so hard to get an Asian guy?

I have never in my life worked so hard to get someone to like me... getting other guys only takes an hour for me but getting an Asian guy I lost count from the time I been trying I know what many of guys are Ganna say.. " just give it time" " I'm sure you will find a great Asian guy" " don't worry many Asians guys likes Middle East girl and so on" but das not true stop Giveing me hope... We all know I'm just wasting my time -.- i should just give up why try getting something das way out of my led... And to those da are Ganna say to give it time I can't I don't have much time left... -.-

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• It's because you're especially seeking them out. Rushing things and actively trying means you'll find the people who's in it only for your body, and I doubt that's what you want. Finding the right person is hard.. it's not something you just go an do. Especially for the people, like yourself, who prefers a certain ethnicity.

It probably doesn't help you that out dating culture differs slightly to that of the western.

• The reason I was seeking them out rushing in to things was because I didn't had much time and now da time came to an end ,...

• So you're talking about arranged marriage, and you don't quite fancy the groom?

• Yes :( my parents choose him but I don't like him

• You seem like a lovely woman. Their loss.
    By Asian do you mean East Asian? South Asian? Are there cultural norms that could be at work?
    The recent TV series, Indian Summers, brought this issue to light. Indian man with white woman and vice versa, Parsis with Hindus, with Muslims, Muslims with Hindus. None of them easy peasy.
    From what I understand the Japanese are quite fussy about this.
    I knew a Taiwanese Chinese girl who was in love with a Vietnamese Chinese guy. The stick she got from her parents was unbelievable. I tried to console her by saying that her parents would prefer her Vietnamese Chinese guy to a white guy. She endorsed that sentiment whole heartedly.
    You are in the US. Are you referring to American born Asians or Asian immigrants. You might have more luck with 2nd or 3rd generation Americans.

• he's not hard to get cause he's Asian

he's hard to get cause he's not that into you

• Then you made it obvious your so into him that he could just use you like that. Be a challenge its much more attractive and attentive

• @Fusionpredz ummm

• I don't think its hard
    Maybe you can't find a right guy
    I don't see any problem with your looks though

• By the time da right guy is Ganna show up it will be to late...

• Can we see ALLAH? Well ALLAH know us and knows everything about us. He knows us better than we know ourselves. There is not a leaf on a tree that blows away, or stays in its place except that He knows it. There is not a dry spot, nor a wet spot, nor a grain in the depths of the earth except that All

• ALLAH is not like the sun. Anyone can see the sun. But Allah is the most beautiful. Nothing is as beautiful as Allah. Actually looking at Allah is the greatest pleasure of the people in Paradise. This pleasure Allah does not give anyone but the believers.

• Do you like East Asian (chinese, Korean, Japanese) or South Asian guys?

• Yes I like all of them but they don't feel the same and I don't think they ever will

• I understand your frustration; it might be best to go for other ethnicities. on a side note, I'm happy to know that Asian guys are getting more popular amongst women. I can't count the number of times where women rejected me. Excuse I am Asian.

• It's not da I just don't have anymore time... And it's not like they have rejected me but they used me... Which makes me feel even worse about myself

• You may be easy to find Asian guys from your picture.
    Maybe they are worrying about their English.
    They always want to show the perfect side in front of you.
    So they run to practice what they want to show behind you
    Even if they are not what they are now.

• I don't even know anymore but from what I know it's just best if I give up on them I can't eve have hopes anymore... I got hurt way to many times.. I know for a fact now das it's never going to happen.. I'm just not cute like the Asian girls -.-

• They dont like the cute way of Asian girls actually... there are many Asian guys like white girls like you want Asian guys specially... LOL

• It's way to late for all of da now it dosent matter anymore..

• Maybe it has something to do with their culture? Or maybe you're working too hard trying to get them to like you.

• About 5% of the United States are Asian-Americans, and only half of those are males. Yeah, that's why it's so hard.

• US population: 322,762,018
      Asian population: 322,762,018 x 0.025

There are only 8,069,050.45 Asians in the United States as of now spread across 50 states

• Say it like this :

"Why so hard get Asian guy, me love him long time".
    It's really all about learning the language. Now you try saying it...

• then why dont you go to any Asian country and find any Asian guy? by the way if im not wrong then your family must be approving only of arrange marriage right?

• Yeah imma go to Japan soon but I want can't happen anymore... Because my parents are doing arranged marriage -.- my mom told me if I have someone I like I should tell her but since there was no one.. They did my engagement against my will... And now they r Ganna do my wedding soon even tho I have never met the guy.. I told my parents I can't be happy with him but my parents just ignored me...

• They won't my family is Pathan I'm not sure if you know about Pathans but Pathans are really strict

• All of my eastern Asian guy friends have only ever dated other eastern Asian girls. It's a cultural thing I guess.

• "I have never in my life worked so hard to get someone to like me..."

Your life hasn't been that long.

As for Asians, most traditionally marry and date Asian, and they are in fact the lowest interracial grouping. It's cultural.

• You are not gonna get one.. Hardly..

• -.- thanks lol

• Umm but I gave up there's no point in it anymore..

• Even better

• Does it really have to be an Asian guy though? There's so many awesome gentlemen on this planet

• One hour? huh?

• You are looking for Chinese/Japanese or Indian/Pakistani guys?

• Just my honest opinion. Lol whatever u like

• It's not about my like.. I just don't think people should be mean to anyone... I don't judge people based on looks or wealth I judge people based on their humbleness... Das the only thing I look for in a person :)

• because senpai doesn't notice you.

• It's not hard to get an any guy not just Asian guys

• Getting other guys is not hard for me but getting an Asian guy is hard well it dosent matter anymore

• So you like small penises and ugly faces? Suit yourself.

• do you want me to kidnap Asian guy for you ;)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Duh, it's not.

Open minded, westernized Asian guys will find you just as attractive as any girl.

:\

• I dont know if its just me, im middle eastern by the way. Asian guys are so hard to get? I swear i've liked some and they would say im 'pretty' to their friends, but i never got the guys?
    I've noticed those who get the Asian guys beg it a lot.
    But my advice to u would be just be yourself and wait for the right guy to come. If we 'beg' it we won't get respect. And remember you're not the only one who feels this way - I do too

• But I don't have much time...

• You can't force anybody to like you. You've got to be yourself and wait for the right guy. It doesn't have to be an Asian guy, does it?

• It's not force it's time... I don't have much time lol and like I said getting other guys only takes an hour for me to get... Getting a Pathan guy takes only 5 mins... It's the Asian guys da I can't get but oh well it's just like you said I can't force them to like me when they don't -.- das why I'll give up

• Let them get you themselves. They are not that hard to get.

• Asian guys tend to be more shy. So I guess you would have to be very obvious. And you being middle Eastern you probably wait for him to make the move. Asian guys tend to like very feminine girls who know how to behave in public.

• Do They like shy girls or ones das straight foreword? ...

• Not all Asian guys are the same it depends on what kind you are crushing on. I think they like ladylike behavor. Just be more flirty, talk to them a lot...

• They are shy guys. Try approaching them.

• If only Keyspirits was still here...

• Why do you keep saying that you don't have much time?

• Because... Of arranged marriage

• That's your fault for agreeing when you despise the man.

• I didn't agreed to anything my parents are forcing...:/

• I am Asian and I know that some Asian guys prefer white women too. So, dont give up !

• I think getting Asian guys is really easy, I get Asian guys hitting on me all the time, but since I'm not really into Asian guys I keep rejecting them

• 0.0 lucky you... You must be really pretty das why... I on other hand I'm not sure anymore why... But they just don't like me -.- das why I'm Giveing up on them

• Lol right on. Nobody's into those puny geeks. They have small dicks, could barely speak English, and are ugly.

• @Socialrealist... Das mean lol