How to park uphill & downhill?

I know for my drivers test I have to have uphill & downhill parking plus know how to do a turnabout. I did the practice test with my teacher and I did terrible but that's only because I have a bad memory. He said there are five things you do when you park & 6 things to do when you're getting ready to leave.

What Guys Said 3

• What Anonymous (25-29) said. To help you remember if the car was to roll you want the tires to bump the curb to keep it from rolling. So uphill turn the steering wheel left so the back of the tires would bump the curb. Downhill turn right so the front will bump the curb.
    Or try to remember the letters? Sometimes that helps me. "U" (up) "L" (left) or "UL" & "D" (down) "R" (right) "DR"
    5 Things? Gee signal right if the curb is on the right. Make sure its clear & parking break, car is in park is all I can think of. 6 things? Adjust your mirrors, signal, make sure it's clear, put the car in drive.

• When you park uphill turn the wheels away from the curb, when you park downhill turn the wheels towards the curb. This is so if the brake fails the car won't roll away.

• by parking it.

• ITS MORE COMPLICATED THAN THAT

What Girls Said 0