Any advice to drive without a license without getting caught?

Because I'm alone and I really want to go for a spin with my car to the dog park with my dog.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't speed or run red lights and you'll be fine

What Guys Said 7

• There's nothing you can do to not get caught. A cop can pull you over for basically no reason and you can go to jail for driving without a license so it's just a matter of luck

• If you get caught or accidental kill someone in a road accident is it worth taking the risk?

• Don't speed or run red lights, don't be on your phone, obey traffic signs.. basically, don't give an officer a reason to pull you over

• Drive carefully.

• Don't because you could easily crash and DIE.

• Get a permit. Then you drive without a license

• Already had my permit since last year in May.

• Okay you can practice till you give the drivers license exam. I don't think you should drive alone. If something bad happens, you can get into legal trouble. even if you drive carefully and someone hits you, the police would still want to see your driver's license.

• I never did this. My parents wouldn't let me

• Only if you're already experienced could you drive with out being bothered but I wouldn't suggest it since you would be in a lot of trouble with tickets and fines if you get caught

• Well, I am a pro at driving. Just afraid out of no where cop would find me thinking I'm 14.

• Maybe just pay an uber driver or cab if you can

What Girls Said 3

• That's a dumb reason. Second you're 16 you shouldn't try it. If you do you better be covered by some insurance and remember your license number by heart. My cousin got out of a traffic stop once bc she knew her number and the cop ran the number and he was decent enough and let us go.

• 1. I can't drive without having insurance. 2. Not all cop are decent. 3. They're are not all easy like that. and 4. I was suppose to have my license in march since I failed my test because of my parallel parking. So, I have my test in 3 weeks. Therefore stuck with a permit

• Well you've answered you're own question. Stay your behind at home until a responsible adult accompanies you. Use your legs and walk or get a ride from someone else or take a bus.

• Drive carefully and follow the rules of the road.

• Nah, just walk there. Its way easier and you don't want to risk it.