People blocked me when I have never spoken to them?

i have noticed that i can't react to people because they have blocked me, but i have never spoken to them. i have never had any contact with them and they have blocked me. why do people block me if we never even had a conversation.

all who have blocked me, fuck you.

• people that do this are idiots
  • i have blocked you

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe it's to avoid arguments, especially if people have seen your posts and determined you wouldn't get along.

• Unless you're a moderator, I think most people block you just because of something they've seen on here. Maybe you ask questions or give opinions that they find offensive (for whatever reason). Or, maybe they simply want to avoid an argument.

You are not a mod as far as I know, but, if you were, the answer would be clear. Some people make it a goal to block every moderator they can, so they'll get away with posting things. I don't do it, but some people do.

• Get over it

• Hahahaha the "I have blocked you" option is priceless

• I imagine they've seen your opinion on things, and would just rather avoid talking to you.

• So many people on here are just rude -.- ... But why do you care if they block you?

What Guys Said 7

• i call people anti rebuttal people , they only want to share there opinon and block anyone who might oppose them and they know they can't refure what there saying lol.

i know of a few atheist and new age Christians that do this after making a controversial statement lol.

• It's possible that they have read your opinions, and for whatever reason figured they don't agree with you. So, they block you. I personally don't do that. I think it's real immature to do such a thing. Just because you disagree with someone, doesn't mean you have to block them.

• They're trolls don't worry. I don't see a reason why I should block you. You're good.

• Some here block everyone who writes something they don't like.

• People who clock you can't see your posts.

• yet people are still voting that they blocked me.

• In my opinion I just figure if they just want to block me for no obvious reason then whatever. It's no loss for me really

• @AzureGirl thats true i guess.

• girls have fucked me even though I have never spoken to them before too. just keep your thing doesn't matter if you know them or not lol

• You get used to it