When was the last time you cried and why did you cry?

the last time I cried was 10 minutes ago lol

Most Helpful Guy

• January 12th.
    I thought I had a type of cancer people on a medication I use develop, and was at extremely high risk for soon getting a cancer that people with my condition develop.
    Wasn't a good day. 32, trying to figure out what I was going to do with my last 6 months.

Turns out the cancer I thought I had I don't have, though the doctor understood why I thought I did, and commended me for looking out for such signs, as many people on the medicine don't. And the cancer I thought I was at a 98% risk of developing in the next few months became a cancer I am at a 60% risk of developing in the next decade. Not great, but a hell of an improvement from where I was.

• I am in the same situation that you were

• I am not, I dont want to live thinking about the day I am going to die

• I hope by that you mean you are not considering ending things, and NOT that you are not more willing to fight this. If a treatment is available, it should not merely give you some extra time, but should in fact give you a life back.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... I can't remember, but I'm sure it was recent. It's actually refreshing to not remember the last time I cried. I've had a lot of shit happen to me in the past month and I know I've cried during this time, but it's not recent enough for me to remember. I'm just glad I've been able to deal with everything without completely going through a mental breakdown.

What Guys Said 46

• The last time I remember crying was 2002 or 2003 - the girl I was dating's mother died, and she was understandably upset. I shed a few tears in sympathy.

I rarely cry, but when I do, it's usually due to someone else's pain rather than my own.

• A few months ago when thinking about my parakeet who died in front of my eyes after getting sick - 2004.

• I cried after I visited my best friend's dad's wake. Her father died unexplained and she was heartbroken. I saw her at the wake and as she was greeting everyone, she stayed strong. When she saw me and my mom, she just bursted into tears and was crying so hard, she couldn't talk straight. I don't understand how she was able to stay strong and then cry so hard when she hugged me. Because of that, I started crying with her. It was on 12-27-15 when he died and the wake was 12-30-15. She's still hurting and her mom is still struggling with being a single parent. Please pray for them!

• When I watched a video relating to the holocaust because my people suffered through it, and yet unfortunately enough remain an invisible victim of the purge like many others.

• Like an hour ago, when I was making breakfast. You would think working as chef for years would help it, but the onion always gets me :/

• When I was 11 yo - was emotional back then etc?

Next was in the year 2008 a tear escaped my left eye while holding my 6 yo daughter when she was being taken away from me but stopped the moment my little pup ran around to her mom asking why I was crying :D

• For real, or because I wanted/sought to? Last time I cried for real is more than 12 years ago, I stopped crying when my father passed away. I occasionally cry/tear up when watching certain movies, because I seek to, as I like sharing the pain of others emotions.

Why did you cry? And are you okay now?

• That can't be healthy... Lol

• On your head? Hopefully your hair will be okay? ^.~

• I hope my head will be okay too lol

• I think some months ago, when I was thinking about and seeing the pictures of me and the girl I was into, my eyes just got watery and nothing else so I don't know if it counts as crying... before that I think I must have cried in 2013 or something lol

• Yesterday, I'm like a complete softy. I cry while watching movies, saying goodbye to people for a long time.

• About 4 years ago. It was several months after both my parents died and I cried for the last time.

• six months ago.. I had a fight with someone in my workplace.. I'm a doctor and he was with a patient.. he was so arrogant he really hurt my dignity.. I was very angry and harsh.. I went to my room and I really don't know why I cried.. then I got out and he was there waiting to complain or get the police I don't know.. I continued my work and finally he went away and that was that

• prolly an hour ago.

mom passed away yesterday.

• I peaked 2 different mountains the other day while i was in colorado. It was so majestic and beautiful that a couple tears came to my eye.

• I cry a little a lot. Memories of my wife who I lost to cancer.

• I cried today because I watched a sad video on youtube :P. Most of the time I cry because of movies or tv shows.

• *waves his wand and says*
    Always
    EHR MY GHERD *tears start*

• couple of months ago.. because of a movie and a series.

• When I ran out of chicken.

• 3 nights ago, because meh lol

• Whydju cry?

• I found out a have something in my head ( on the outside so it's okay lol) and if I have to take it off I will have to shave less then one inch of my hair and it won't grow back and I am crazy so I cried because of my hair not because the thing in my head hahaha

• The last time I cut up onions. Lol only thing that makes me cry

• 13 years ago when my grandfather died.

• Eight years ago, when I saw my mother's body on a slab in the morgue.

• Haven't cried since I was a little kid crew.

• I cried yesterday because I got made fun of

• some 2 or 3 months ago. because of my life problems

• Ages ago. I think I was accused of sexual harassment? Or when my father hit me. It's been a while

• Today remberes hodor 😢😢😢😢😢

• I almost cried today cause Atletico Madrid lost.

• ... 2 years?

• More from Guys
    16

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 41

• 3 hours ago. I don't know, I felt lonely in a way, I don't really miss my ex, but I just randomly remembered him and cried. I'm also missing my family.

• A few weeks ago, and it was over something stupid. When I am overtired, I get emotional. I was extremely tired, and I broke a plate and I bawled my eyes out. I don't know why I get like that when I'm tired, but I do. It can be over anything, even an emotional movie or show.

• Wenesday. An hour or so. You Just have to let it out every once in awhile.. no big deal. Cry your emotions into a pillow and move on.

• Last time I cried a lot was about three weeks ago when my guy friend who I was (and still am) in love with moved. I cried a little about it the other day but only a few tears. I'm never falling in love again. This sucks

• Ok 4 hours ago I fell off slack-line and it knocked the wind out of my lungs. I couldn't stop crying after it happened because I was laughing so hard. Weird right?

• Yesterday night. Just felt hurt, couldn't take it anymore.

• The other day. Because life is tough sometimes.

• Two days ago while on GAG.

I read someone's response, felt the weight and emptiness of their sorrow and
    cried uncontrollably for five minutes.

• I am commenting a lot on your opinions but do share that response...

• Today when three of my friends got engaged and I'm just over here chillin' with my beagle lol

• sorry :-( i hate crying, its so emotional and if someone asks whats wrong it gets even worse. I cried last week, mostly because people keep bothering me.

• Yesterday, because I almost fainted in a store because I physically cannot stand up for at least five minutes without feeling sick... I just have a chronic medical condition and it sometimes gets to me sometimes...

• I cried a couple days ago. I'm super emotional and stuff, so when the guy I like did something really sweet for me and asked me to date him I cried a little.

Okay, a lot.

• I cried about a week ago because my dog died mysteriously.

• Couple days ago well I was watching Grey's Anatomy..

• I was over a friend being rude but in a truthful way

• Last night when I was having a panic attack.

• I cried because of my fear of math. We are having exams next week and it's making me scared

• Apparently right as I read your question. Sometimes when I cough a tear or two escape. :P

• a couple weeks ago, can't remember the exact day or reason but i know i can't go a month without crying once or more times

• It was less than a week ago for certain reasons.

• Last time I cried was yesterday and because of a death in Dexter in season 4

• Honestly I don't remember.
    That's very impressive for me considering I am super emotional hahaha

• I think about a month ago. I was feeling sensitive and my dad hurt my dog so I started crying while petting her.

• When my ex broke up with me last fall. I don't really cry but that was the first time I had ever been broken up with. It was hard.

• I cry 24/7 I'm really emotional, I'm not ashamed of it, crying makes me feel better to let everything out.

• todayyy. saw someone really struggling with their career, made me very sad.

• I think a few days ago. I was watching sad animal videos on YouTube

• Like 30 min ago because I'm shit and I'm sick of it

• yeah girl.. you're the shit, like the hot shit which is so hard to handle ;)

• Yesterday. I cry a lot :O

• I cried twice 2 hours and 4 hours ago, something like that.

• More from Girls
    11