How has your month been?

I've just have had a really shitty month. I found out my dad was cheating on my mom and one if the people was an old teacher of mine and he try a to blame it on he was lonely. Then he's just been acting crazy and trying to buy back my love, respect and trust. And he always thinks my mom is screwing him over. Like today she showed him how much child care he's going to have to pay and he thinks my moms screwing him over when she has no control over how much he has to pay the state controls it. And then my sisters friend who because like family committed suicide.

Its just been a shitty month for me... how about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• No better, she cheated on me but I still have to pay 29% of my pay in child support for 3 kids because she moved in with that guy with my kids so I'm broke with no family or a place to live but this happens to a lot of families after talking to enough people that went through the same thing

Most Helpful Girl

• I took AP exams and I actually took an AP on the same subject twice because the procter was an idiot and gave us too much time the first time. So basically I took a 4 hour test that I stressed about that counted for nothing. Then I retook the 4 hour test and the second one was fucking harder. Also, this whole month my health has been total and utter shit. I'm having all kinds of symptom flares from my ulcerative colitis and gastritis. The first two weeks of this month consisted of me waking up at two in the morning and then throwing up several times with severe stomach pain and not sleeping and barely eating (I would sleep 4 hours a day max). So I was extremely sleep deprived. The past two weeks have consisted of nausea and the always oh so fun colitis symptom of diarrhea. I can barely eat anything without feeling like vomiting. I'm getting a little better since my doctor is very caring and constantly checks in via email scheduling emergency appointments and endo/colonoscopies as well as adjusting medication dosages. Hopefully I'll be better by June 18 so I can go on vacation to see my family and I can spend my birthday (on the 19th that month) in peace. Hope your next month is better too! Cheers.

What Guys Said 7

• I attempted to try trenbolone without a prolactin blocker and my nipples ended up lactating and I'm not even joking lmao

• With epilepsy, I still live with my parents and can't leave the house without them, meaning no driving, job, or college. I have no friends, and my family never has much time to spend with me. (Just dinner, afternoon tv with my parents, Church, and grocery shopping.) I have no friends of any kind, and way too much free time. I've been lonely as can be for years. This month has been no different.

• Wait is this month over already? Last week I thought it was still August, and now you're telling me this month is already over too? Yeah, I need to get out more.

• Had a break up, a pet die, a job interview get cancelled on me and yeah... I been drinking, dancing, gyming and talking to babes I can't complain. Life is getting better

• mine was okay but miserable too

• Confusing would be a good word.

• Mine has been shitty too.

What Girls Said 6

• Wow you have had a rough month but keep your head up. Better days are ahead. My month hasn't been all that great but I'm still thankful. The main thing is everything is moving at a slow pace.. Things I want seem so far away but patience is key. God will let everything fall into place at the right time. I hope & believe that the rest of the year will get much better for u. Take care!

• Amazing!!
    Graduated college, getting asked to come in for some job interviews, boyfriend is in for the weekend, I don't know just having a lot of fun now lol

• It's been pretty good. I started a new job and went on vacation. Also my boyfriend and I reached a new level in our relationship

• After crossing paths for the second time my crush is moving soon AGAIN and I'm probably just going to cry and be depressed like last time he moved.

• Another shitty month down

• Best month of my life! Traveled by myself for the first time, met an incredible guy, lost my virginity to him...