To those who Own and Xbox one, what is your favorite game on it?

Or games plural if there are more than one?

Most Helpful Girl

• Halo 5, Terraria, mine craft, fallout 4, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Sunset Overdrive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Rocket League I spend the most time on but Ori and the Blind Forest moved the most.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 10

• 1|1
    • You can have both XD

• @Raymond_Reddington a lot of people feel the same way lol I hope the NX is better cause sometimes I really wanna play games that dont come to the Wii U like Arkham Knight or Fallout4.

• I've never even heard of the Nintendo nx XD but the console looks pretty neat. But I don't know if im gonna get it. I'm saving for 2 epic ps4 games that haven't been released yet ^-^

• Haven't really touched it since January when I got my new PC, but I'd say a favourite was probably either fallout or GTAv

• Which fallout is your favorite

• I have to say that I'm a little jealous of your pubs.
      Here the idea is kind of a niche thing in the form of irish pubs (Because there are 38 million irish americans or so) and Gastropubs. But Damn the concept is far better than the standard bar in the u. s

• @Waffles731 Well move here, We have a pub > people ratio of 7 pubs per 1 person xD.

You won't be dissapointed.

• Xbox sucks bruh! #TeamPlaystation

• I never owned an XBOX, but my favorite game on XBOX is Halo 2 (haven't played a Halo since then)

• I don't own an Xbone. If anybody wants my PSN gamer tag thing let me know.

• think you may ever get one?

• Maybe? It depends if they have a game I must play. Since it's Microsoft it may come out on PC which lowers my chances..

• I don't have many games but I like halo 5, ori and the blind forest, and rare replay. The games I like on rare replay the best are banjo kazooie, banjo tooie, and conkers bad fur day

• 0|0
  • #teamPC
    I used to console, but the games are not even worth the price of admission.

• Halo and Fable.

• Batman Arkham Knight