What do you guys think of my drawing?

What do you guys think of my drawing?
Its not finished yet, but what do you think of it? All opinions welcome and any suggestions will be taken!

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are some sweet action poses! Really though, nice delivery with them. And good use of foreshortening. Proportions are awesome, and you did a really ambitious idea. I'm not sure what your medium was; it kinda looks like crayon or colored pencil. I like your style, it's pretty crisp and pseudo-vector like (with your cel shading and such).

If it doesn't impede upon your style, I would suggest somehow making clearer the discontinuity between some of the elements. For example, the logo on the black knight's armor is a bit un-crisp. Maybe you could outline it in some red or white color or something? I don't know. I just feel like some elements aren't as defined or clear. The water could use a bit more texture and realism to it.

Other than that, great job!! Keep going, you're really doing great!

• Ooooh, also, if you haven't heard about "Jazza" (maybe you have), he's a professional artist/animator/YouTuber who does these "Challenge of the Month" things where you could really challenge yourself. Here was the last one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5nMXAkbyF0

Unfortunately, this one already ended, but you can still enter the next one when he posts the video that opens it :)

I say this because you drew something Medieval, and he started out doing medieval-themed art when he was a kid because the world inspired him so much.

• IF YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT JUST IGNORE MY LAST REPLY *COUGH* BLEEGGHGH...

What Girls Said 2

• Wow! That's really good. I can draw what looks to be a 7 yr olds drawing of a house! I'm terrible at drawing so yes I think it's good.

• Wow that is impressive is art your hobby I like the Dragon ontop of the one guys head it's a nice addition.

What Guys Said 5

• Looks fine but why did you do the ground blue? Is it water? You could make a Jon vs Ramsey picture. I want to see that shit die ffs.

• Yep meant to be a river in the Trident where this battle took place. Also yeah haha I'd like to draw out the Battle of Bastards as well

• Tis but a mere flesh wound!

• Pretty darn good, sir!
    Poor black knight though

• It looks great so far. I can't wait till it gets finished. Post another pic when it's done 😀

• looks like GW2