Guys, do you get compliments for your looks like Hot, Handsome, Beautiful, Sexy from random girls?

As a men, I feel comfortable to say those things to girls, because, they crave those compliments.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's proper to give a girl compliments just because she craves them. This is why I find it hard to believe a guy complimenting me. It's not because I'm insecure, (or maybe I am a bit *lol*), but because I'm not sure if he is just being a kiss-ass. Compliments are not meant to flatter anyone. They should be genuine.

• umm, sorry I didn't mean anything bad way. Anyway its annoying if someone compliments you without meaning it. I think hot/sexy those are superficial, but if someone says you 'beautiful' he/she really meant it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it's happened many times, by girls that are straight forward and want my body. :D But it's far more common for girls to say it in their adoring behavior and hold back all physical compliments in spoken words, and then compliment me on everything else. The gossip to their friends 20 feet away like OMG he's so fucking hot! :o

What Girls Said 1

• I've been told I'm gorgeous and stunning and beautiful.

What Guys Said 9

• I admit that I like receiving compliments because I am an attention whore; I can't help it. It's just something I live with everyday.

• Yes all of the time from young girls to old women alike.

• Not me unless I'm wearing a suit with dress shoes. It's the only way for me.

• Handsome and sometimes beautiful (i always find that one weird, but I accept it with a smile)

• Yes. I get it all the time.

• if i ever receive compliments its almost all from guys that i am friends with.

• From random girls? no

• Daily, the struggle is real

• Only occasionally, usually a girl has to know me better.

I distrust it, it seems manipulative.