Flight Question! Ok, So I bought my uncle his plane ticket online. How does he show that he already bought his ticket?

I am totally confused right now? Also I can't print anything out for him since he very far way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple love get the digital image / print screen and send him by kik or what's app and he can get a print of it..
    You can ask him to turn of his printer.. Link it to a Computer use compatible driver's one on his pc if it's already installed.. One on your device you can wirelessly trigger print of an image from your pc through his pc. From his printer...
    I don't expect you to be a tech expert..
    Or I can trigger the print out of the ticket from my phone.. Using a remote desktop controlling app from here. All I need is your uncles pc.. Mac address. And him letting me get an administrative control over his pc.. And a stable wireless Internet connection with his pc.. And a couple of small necessary apps.. It will be a piece of cake..

• Only thing is he doesn't have a computer and knows nothing how it works. He came from my country in south America. And its alright! Thanks anyway! He coming today!

• I am still looking. Walmart contact me. Hopefully I will get hired.

• Wishing you best

Most Helpful Girl

• They should email you a receipt if not call them to do it

What Guys Said 6

• Record locator number.
    Usually you can check in online using the locator number & print your boarding pass at a kiosk at the airport.
    Here's one I recently purchased. Record Locator VDTKCM

• Give it to him somehow. If you can't link it him just print it out and scan it back in the computer and then send him that.

• There should be a boarding pass number on your email receipt but someone needs to print it out from your email, just go to the library it's free

• If you have receipt that should be enough. You don't need to print anything if you can email him the receipt and have him call the company alerting them of the situation before he appears.

• Wait, actually his name is on the ticket, right?

• No no! His name on the ticket! lol haha!

• Then all he should need is an ID and that code. The print-out itself isn't terribly important (though handy).

• he gets his ticket at the airport by punching in his name into the kiosk.

• Printscreen maybe?

What Girls Said 7

• They usually have the option to send you an online boarding pass via email so you can either print it or save it on your phone.
    Sometimes I just bring my ID/passport & tell them my name bc that's all they actually need though.

• He just needs to go to the relevant desk and give his passport to them as long as you booked with his passport, they will print out his boarding cards for him :) I did the same this year!

• How about taking a screen shot of the ticket or copy and pasting it in word and then emailing it for him to print out

• You can forward it to him so he can print out. Or he can just check in at the airport and get it then

• He can print it at a kiosk at the airport.

• email it to him and he can print it out

• Take a screenshot and send it to him.