Should I go to a wedding today?

I don't know the people who are getting married that well. But at the same time I don't want go but I am afraid I'll miss something. I don't know! What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to the wedding.. Don't miss it.. Maybe you will find someone.. And if your job hunting isn't ended and you find someone in need to help him or her in business which is equally good paying.. It's like 2 problems dead and 1 party.. ...
    There is a pool of possibilities don't miss it

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummmmmm.. have you not already RSVP'd?

If you didn't RSVP, don't go. They're not expecting you and it would be rude to show up and expect food, drinks, etc.

If you did RSVP, it's rude not to go, as they will have included you in the head count for food, drinks, etc.

Seriously... people who fuck around with the RSVP system for weddings are dicks. It's very basic etiquette and it exists for good reason.

What Guys Said 19

• You're 23, go and get some bomb drinks and food and make some friends, Just congratulate the couple. They just want people there for them to celebrate their cheer with them. I used to run weddings so I knew who didn't know anyone and who did, and ultimately most people just go, get drunk, have awesome food and talk to a whole bunch of new people and laugh while story swapping

• Just go there for the food and beverage, and observe things and/or people. If you want to talk to somebody you can also do that. If things don't go well, and you do not feel too comfortable staying then asked to be excused or you can always get up and leave right? You can always just makeup some BS and said you got a call for something really important and that you must leave now, without making a scene and getting unnecessary attention for being rude or whatever.

• Go to the wedding. Have fun!

• Here in Belgium some people go to the city hall the day a couple marries, and drop rice. Doesn't matter if they know the people or not.
    Going to the wedding ceremony or party itself, is not done if you don't know the people, I guess?

• What is it that you could miss in a weding?

• Don't go. It's not fun when you don't know the people and you don't want to go. You won't miss anything.

• If you don't want to go, than don't go your not gonna miss nothing except free food and a bunch of kissing.

• It would be a waste of time and energy and possibly money.

• Go have some fun... life can't always be about school and family! It would be a nice break!

• If you have already RSVP'd then you're kinda stuck, but if not then it's up to you; it might be a nice way to meet some new people

• That reminds me of the day when i ran through downtown heading a post office, when suddenly i crossed a wedding couple while the photographer took a photo of them with me in the center xD

• Apple, you can meet new hot guys. :)

• sure, why not

• Go! Now! Run for it! You certainly will miss something if you wait for to choose for you! lol

• I don't want go. Its gonna be boring hahah! Ugh! Like a nerd I am going to bring my nintendo!

• Open bar is enough to seal the deal with me!

I'm easy that way.

• Funny you ask, I just went to one today. Personally, I find them boring.

• ok go

• You should go to see what the scene is and if you don't like it then leave early

• i feel bad for your boyfriend :D

What Girls Said 22

• Hmm well if there's no pros to go, and you feel like it may be awkward and you don't know anyone going then I wouldn't. People at their weddings if they're big usually know most of the people but then some barely, it'll be the last thing on their mind!

• If you go- You might be bored.
    Or you might meet interesting people.

If you stay at home, you miiight wonder "what if I had gone?"...

Go for it. If you get bored, you can always make an excuse to leave about an appointment.

• That true. If you get bored, just leave🍎 and go buy apples

• Only go if 1 of the 2 people getting married matter to you in some way (Say the bride is a good friend or the groom is a family member)

If neither affect you in anyway, then stay home. (I know you said "I don't know the people who are getting married that well" but Im js)

So I'd rather stay home if i were you.

• I think if you can do a thing and have no great reason not to do the thing you should do the thing because at some point you won't be able to do anything. So get as many things you can do done while you can :-)

• I'd like to go to a wedding. Haven't been to one in a while. I'd like to go to just be among people and their mushiness of love and crap. I bet it would be nice to be around.

• If you don't really know them, then it doesn't sound like you care too much or would know many people at the wedding.

• I love you miss apple, but you really have a problem if you have to ask GaG every time you come across a dialema. Mabie it is time you make your mind up about something every once in a while? Going to a wedding is a very grown up decision to make.
    Just looking out for you x

• Hahaha what? Maybe go if u got someone to hang out with.. If u feel that u will miss out something not it then it don't matter to u becaus u Dnt know them anyway 😂😂😂

• People get married on Mondays?

• If you are invited you should show up. It's just a matter of courtesy..

• Weddings are really boring.

• Go! Why not? You don't know them well but you were invited right? If it's boring, you can always leave early.

• I would I go. I love weddings and I will even go to one if I don't know the people. Plus there's going to be free food so why not.

• I'm going to a wedding today! Haha

• I doubt you'll be missing anything, unless your goal is to schmooze and scope out available men.

• If you got invited then go

• GOOO!!!

• I'm a little late did you go or not?

• If you were invited, then yes, go!

• Do whatever you feel most comfortable with.

• gooooo!! weddings are a blast

• You should go 😛