Guys, just how curvy do you prefer women to be?

by curvy i do not mean fat. i mean having curves. at any weight. i've always been a bit self conscious about my body because i just really admire curvy body types (hourglass or pear shaped) and my body is naturally just straight up and down. i work out a lot and have achieved a curvier body (i have D cup boobs and my hips are 10 inches wider than my waist) i have a big butt but i just dont have curvy hips. my hips still somehow look narrow sometimes. im always worrying about it and trying to find clothes that make them look bigger but is it really even a big deal? what do you think?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• A gradual angular change of 3~9 degrees.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't like curvy girls (the type of look that is really trendy at the moment in North America). I love east Asian girls, especially Korean and Japanese (my current, long-term girlfriend comes from South Korea). I love how east Asian girls are very tender, petite, dainty and graceful in the way they look. I love my girlfriend's narrow hips and her tight, small butt. I also like her skinny legs and arms (I can grab around her upper arm with my thumb and middle finger). It's not that she's bony, she (like most Asian girls) just has less muscles and thinner bones. Personally, that's something I really love. I also love that she's only 100 lbs and I can just lift her up and throw her on the bed ;-).
    I know curvyness is a really big deal in America at the moment but personally, I don't like caucasian or latino girls as much because their body types tend to naturally be a little more sturdy.

• I think you are being too judgmental of yourself. You probably look a lot better than you think you do

• Love curvy girls. NOT flat ones! Being a butt-man, i love the view of a nice, round female ass.