Have you ever felt something like this before?

I always felt that it's difficult for me to be friends with people who are extremely insecure. Wether it be that they are insecure because of their appearance, wealth, education etc... Why? Because it's hard for me to trust people who could be jealous of something that I have that they don't.

These types of people talk bad about you behind your back, think bad things about you in their heads, and make fun of you to make themselves feel better.

These kind of people scare me because I don't want to be hurt because of them, they sadden me because their behavior will cause them to live a depressed life.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to remain friends with someone who is pretty insecure and talks about it all the time. it can be a downer and i have kind of stopped hanging out with some friends because of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people are insecure about one thing or another. I have trust issues because I have has "friends" talk bad about me and use me and such. I've been caled clingy and told that I'd never keep friends because I'm overwhelming. So I get where you're coming from kind of. And depression is not something that people cm help.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes I always feel that way. I wouldn't want to be friends with extremely insecure people either. I have trust issues too because some people can be so mean

• Not really, i have enough confident for the both of us ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Yeah it's hard to be around those types..

• No I've not

• I feel you

What Girls Said 8

• Yes I have. I try to stay as far as I can

• Yes, I have. It's just hard being around this type of people and I feel like I always have to walk on egg shells around them all the time because they'd get easily offended, or hurt, even if it's never my intention to hurt/offend them. I just find it uncomfortable to say the least because it'd be hard to really be myself around them.

• Because you tune into their display of self doubt and begin to believe it too maybe even more so than they do themselves

• It's not an issue for me as I am a very insecure person. As long as someone doesn't constantly mention their insecurities it's totally fine with me

• Eh, I don't have many friends, so I can't really relate. Like, I don't really think about that stuff. I just look at their behavior towards me. I don't have a difficulty wanting to be friends with anyone, but once they do something to me, that's when I know I don't want to be friends with them.

• That's also an insecurity on your part.

• Yes. I can't deal either. It's just constantly reassuring them that they're amazing etc, it's so tiring.

• I feel like your talking to me