Isn't doing cardio so much more enjoyable than lighting weight?

I like running outside. I go to places where I wanna go by running instead of taking a bus. I am skinny fat. By skinny I mean being at normal weight. I am not very thin (My BMI is 22 ). I enjoy running outside by listening to music but dont like going to gym. I want to be outside and run rather than being in gym to lift weight. Am I in minority who thinks this way?

That's me before I started running ( BMI : 30)
http://i.hizliresim.com/L3a31a.jpg

That's me after I started running (BMI : 22)
http://i.hizliresim.com/7vkvva.jpg

I may look still shit to females on gag but dont fucking care. I am living for myself and won't fucking go to gym.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well good job though ! :-)

I love running, I just wish I could do it longer than 10 minutes outside, which is why the gym is perfect for me. I also enjoy lifting weights, doing squats and seeing the improvement on my body.

But I mean how long will you be running for? You dont want any muscles?

• I can run very long distance without stopping but dont speed much.

• Tempo running, my average speed is 9.6 kilometres/ hour in 8 kilometres distance but I can keep running 2 or 3 more kilometres after 8 kilometres distance.

• I mean running without stopping.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• no im completely with you. the thing about lifting for me is getting started. once i start i could lift for an hour. but i always need a push. cardio i love doing every day

• I love doing cardio. But I think I prefer lifting weights a little bit more

• Well everyone has different goals and they do different things to your body

What Guys Said 14

• Lifting weights is everything! My heart rate is often my cardio heart rate so it's kinda dual effect too

• I dont think so, I have been lifting for more than 4 years now and I love it way more than cardio. Tbh, I can't stand cardio but I do it anyway. Its all personal preference

• Enjoyable? No. High intensity strength and circuit training is MUCH more enjoyable for me.

• Lifting weight count as cardio so it kill two bird in one stone. I never done cardio and I lost like 15 lb just by doing high intensity (high rep low weight) and build muscle and be tone.

but you do you man. whatever make you feel happy bro!

• I hate cardio... so much lol.

• honestly i love cardio but i dont have enough money to do cardio in my gym. otherwise i would do it everyday

• Nobody goes to gym for cardio. Cardio is done outside. Everywhere. Every place.

• i can't because when i used to run out side i had problems with my left knee and doctors suggested me to dont run

• I am running in walking streets

• Cardio is enough to keep fit. Many people want to build muscle, cardio alone in that, will not suffice. It all depends on what your objectives are.

You've done well, lose the bitchy undertone and you'll be fine.

• i like riding a bike.

• I don't know
    ... I enjoy lifting weight more..
    I like the pump and soreness betterntoo compared to fatigue from cardio

• No, plus lifting weights is better for losing weight. Cardio burns calories well you're doing it. Lifting weights burns calories all day. Also H. I. I. T. is a lot better for you than normal cardio.

• I am outside running. I go to places I wanna go by running instead of taking a bus. Sometimes I walk to my university which is a high altitude place. I walk way up since running way up is deadly tiring. I prefer running in straight streets.

• I hope you can understand my English. It is my second language.

• You might be but I'm sure others would agree with you. I preferred weights myself.

• Hey man, if it gets you healthier then I can't hate on it. I personally prefer lifting weights. Feels more fulfilling

• i like lighting weights.
    i like lifting weights too its a good way to build muscle.

• Oh man for how long did you run to lose like that
    congrgats by the way

• I look better right? :D 8 months but the last 3 months did not make much difference since I only lost 1 kilogram in the last 3 months. The actual weight loss of me happened in the first 5 months since I only lost 1 kilogram in the last 3 months.

• yes you look awesome
      this is motivation

what was the distance you ran if you know

• It depends sometimes I ran more, sometimes less. I ran 15- 16 kilometres some days.