How do you deal with anger?

Lately I've been having really bad spours of anger here and there. It's driving me insane. Sometimes I feel like screaming and actually go to my room and scream into a pillow until my throat hurts.

How can I control my level of anger? It comes out of nowhere and sometimes doesn't have a trigger at all it's just there. Just a random angry feeling. Skills for coping?

What Guys Said 2

• A nice run or walk

• i would suggest meditation ! but again if u r new to it, then not getting it right might makes you more angry (perhaps you will get angry on me to suggesting it). or try to put other type of emotions in you. for some time, by watching something funny , sad , even romantic perhaps.
    look i went through this anger think, in my case i already knew the reason behind it (i will not go into detail about it "just say i was angry for not getting things done which are suppose to be done"). if its familiar to you then here is piece of advice "you can't get things done properly when you are angry". try to distract your temper with something else ( video game helps me a lott).
    "dont get angry on me or this kind of opinion".

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you should mediation to control your breathing when you're upset