What do you think about girls with "baby voices"?

I was on the phone with my guy friend and he was making me laugh and stuff, and he said that my voice was cute, which caused me to laugh even more. 😂 I've heard before that guys find girls with whiny, babyish voices to be annoying, so I don't know what to think. What do you think about baby voices?

• It's adorable ❤️
  • It's okay. I don't think much of it. 😁
  • Eh, not too crazy about it, but not a deal breaker. 😶
  • Ugh, so annoying. I hate it. 😡

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a problem. Post a clip of your voice, I wanna hear!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• It really depends on what kind of "baby" voice. Sometimes it can be disarming; other times it can be super annoying.

• I HATE when ladies have overly girly, whiney voices. That shit is like nails on a chalkboard for me

• I like it on occasion but about 90% of the time I prefer a more womanly voice and have always enjoyed the more deeper but still a tad high womanly voices.

• A in 99% of cases :D
    It makes the girl sounds like a sweet person - so you could use it as a decoy haha 8)
    Well, not you... I'm convinced you are a sweet person!

• im sorry but i can't stand people with a baby voice the super high pitched helium like voices give me head aches. for instance Lily pichu is someone i dont care for because of the voice

• I get annoyed when there's too much girly voice anyway, iys even worse when its baby voice.. But only when yhey are talking all the time.
    When hear it sometimes it is kinda cute.

• It can be cute sometimes.

• I've dumped girls for this.

It's disgusting.

• I think it's adorable ❤️ don't worry about it 🙂

• It's possible to be cute but not guaranteed or anything

• Annoying, but not a deal breaker.

• childish and looking for attention.

• "My guy friend told me. i have a cute voice " 100% that this dude deeply wants to bang you. Lol

• He definitely does. Lol

• He's sweet but I have a boyfriend already. I wouldn't want to hurt him.

• Yet you speak with someone who flirts with you and that you already know he wants to have sex with you. Your speaking to a "guyfriend" thst likes you more than just a friend.

Dont you think ur boyfriend will get hurt knowing that there's some dude saying you have a "cute" voice over. the phone?

• I don't mind if someone has a baby voice, especially if you can't help it.

What Girls Said 23

• Khloe Kardashain level baby voice is beyond annoying bc it's so fake.

A naturally soft cute voice, is soft and cute.

Marzia's voice is cute too (once you realize her voice is just super high) and she's so kind, so it makes you like everything about her.

• It's adorable ❤️

• Pretty damn annoying

• It's cute :x my voice is kind of the opposite:/

• as long as it isn't mouse high i'm good it can be adorable tho

• As long as it's not over done it won't be annoying.

• It's annoying

• Sometimes it's super cute, and adorable. And other times with some other people it gets annoying and seems like they're trying to act like a baby's

• If it's whiny it's annoying. Some girls have voices that are just piercing.

• Well I can help my voice that's all I'm saying!!

• They have a career in voice overs.

• If it s natural then it s cute

• irritating af.

• I want to punch them. Nothing annoys me more

• Yeah especially when it's like "Heyyyyy sweetkinzzzz can you get something for meeeee?"

Ugh 🙄

• Well I think if it's occasional it's fine and can be cute

But when I was answering your question, I had one friend on mind. 90% of what comes out of her mouth is in a highly Whiney pitch. I can't stand that because that's what I hear all the freaking time

• It can be annoying af if it's put on.

• What do you think of babies with adult voices? 😂

• It's adorable!

I have a sort of manly voice, I'm pretty sure people get annoyed by that. Oh well.

• Like Meghan McCarthy?

• oh gosh... annoying. lol

• My voice sounds normal to me in my head... but when I hear it on phone or voice recording, I really how babyish it sounds. I don't like it, but others find it cute. I don't know how. I don't do it purposely.

• I think some guys would find it cute :) I don't have a baby voice but it is girlier than most ahaha :P Sometimes I hate it but I think it would be worse if a girl was drop dead gorgeous and she sounded so much like a man ahaha :P

• It's soooo freakin cute! One of my secrets is that sometimes i try to make my voice sound higher

• Annoying, I have baby voice too and guy just treat me like a baby and make fun of me for it