What are some things that trigger you to get Angry?

I am a pretty chill person but there are a few things that can really trigger me. Please list yours I am just wondering if some people feel like me.

What are some things that trigger you to get Angry?

1|1
23|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Hypocrisy. And I mean like, the very BLATANT kind.

When I see someone in real life who displays it, everything just goes blank and my blood starts to boil.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Im very chill too... and very tolerant... takes a lot to piss me off. but some things can get me from 0-pissed in an instant...
    -false accusation, thats at the top, i can kill over that... if i didn't do/see/say/hear/touch /take it, i didn't do/see/say/hear/touch /take it.
    -putting hands on me violently
    -wasting my booze.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 ) People how insist arguing their opinions against your verifiable facts.
    2) Racist people
    3 ) race Baiters , and the idiots that feed on that chit.
    4 ) hot or even warm beer.
    5 ) cold women
    6 an empty belly

1|0
    0|0
    • In Poland the really sell hot beer and it was awefull never again

• Show All
    • From what I hear Germany does too.

• @Miezko yes they do. my pop got to sample the beer over there during his service in WW 2

• Rape cases
    False rape cases
    Joking or bullying autistic/mentally disabled people.
    Someone threatening physical violence in person.
    Police abusing power.
    People who believe lies told about me. I already know I can't trust my enemies, but when someone is at least closer than an acquaintance and they believe the lie I'm done with those people. Hasn't happened since college thank god.

1|0
    0|0
  • When someone lies about me

1|0
    0|0
  • About the only thing is putting myself or some innocent person in serious immediate physical danger for no good reason. I can and have reacted violently in such a situation. Anything else I can take with equanimity and due consideration.

1|0
    0|0
  • Extreme lack of empathy.
    Anyone who hurts kids.

1|0
    0|0
    • Also: people who have fantastic ideas for things they feel 'the government' should pay for, without realizing that means us. We're the ones paying. I'm not against government spending but... its basically coming right out of my pocket, people act like there's some separate box of money somewhere called 'govenrment'

• Nothing much... other then when someone shits in my corn flakes. Damn mouse!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hypocrites, people who judge without getting to know me, assholes, drama, and being bullied. Those are just some.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 - Politics
    2 - Stupid Drivers. All Italian drivers are crazy if compared to the rest of the world, me too. But some are just soooooo stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • People who are slow. In speech and in doing things in general.

It's not that I'm impatient or anything (maybe a little bit), it's just infuriating.

1|0
    0|0
  • im always angry

http://imgur.com/kK6oefV

1|0
    0|0
  • Going after my family/close friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • My internet not working properly when I am trying to watch a YouTube video really gets me angry :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • It's random. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Close minded ignorant people.
    Racists
    When someone is unknowingly selfish.

1|0
    0|0
  • when my internet shuts down suddenly
    when girls tease my penis but not want sex
    lies

1|0
    0|0
  • To say stupid thigns and then block you so you can't explain yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • Ignorance, unapologetic arrogance. That and two faced people.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sorry, unapologetic ignorance, typo, arrogance doesn't bother me.

• When people talk behind my back

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• People joking in a "bullying" way!! Being bullied in the past, doesn't help. I seem to have better comebacks, but it takes too much energy.

1|1
    0|0
  • -Judging pretty much anything that feels wrong to me (Saying they'd just tell a suicidal guy to jump, criticizing an overweight man who is jogging and trying to lose the weight, etc.)
    -Talking about shit you have no clue in (like a person who discusses politics although they couldn't tell you any ideas in politics besides what they read in memes and tumblr posts)
    -Being racist/homophobic
    -And probably many more that I can't think of

1|0
    0|0
  • The stupid people who're too ignorant to realize they're wrong.

"You can almost never win an argument against a smart person, but you can never win an argument against a stupid person."

Pisses me RIGHT THE FUCK OFF.

Also whenever someone is disrespectfully homophobic, racist, sexist, etc. (Like complainging about "all men doing X" or "All vegans are like this" etc)

1|0
    0|0
  • Child abusers. I've never attacked another person, but I've also never witnessed a slimy heartless fuck abusing a child so it could still happen. Animal abusers are also high on the list

Terrorists. Especially the ones who try and justify their motives with God. you can try and glaze over the shit sandwich of cold blooded murder if you like, but seal team six is on the side of freedom bitchez and so am I.

Corrupt politicians. These sellout fuckers SAY they're on the side of freedom, but they're liars, white collar thieves, and they retard and misuse the system that our founding fathers laid out as for the people

Guys who hit on me. Yeah, not as heavy on the hatred as the others but still annoying as hell. If I tell you I'm a dyke, it's not because I have a boyfriend for you to beat up, its because I like tits and taint and I'm not fucking interested in your swaggering stupid ass.

So thank you for having me dwell on everything that pisses me off😡 I hope you're happy

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I can't really say I'm chill but shit that I say make me mad doesn't really make me mad just a angry twinge for like a second then I don't care anymore. But there are a few things that do fester.
    1) NY drivers. And sometimes people in the streets. And their roads, like what the fuuuuck NY, fix your shit.
    2) people doing dumb things and then they wonder why they got the consequences they did.
    3) ungrateful people/people that are rude and have a ego they didn't work for.
    4) people that don't give credit where it's due/steal other people's credit/falsely accusing other people. That shit does NOT fly and be damn sure imma call you out on it. Though like, snitching is different. That's a whole other rant. 😄
    5) when people tell me shit I already know. Or they tell me to do shit I was already doing.

1|0
    0|0
  • *Conformity for the sake of acceptance
    *Herd mentality thinking
    *Semantics
    *Being misquoted
    *Sycophants
    *People who feign ignorance when then know exactly what you mean
    '*Anyone who uses "just joking"' as a way of avoiding confrontation/ownership

1|0
    0|0
  • I might have a touch of road rage at times, though I've been much better with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • My sister.
    My mom.
    My dad.
    My best friend.
    My ex-best friend.
    My ex-boyfriend.
    My life.

1|0
    0|0
  • • Racist people
    • Close minded people in general
    • People who say they will do something and then don't
    • People who stop talking to me out of nowhere
    • Pedophiles... Fucking sick people
    • Animal abusers... Again, fucking sick people

1|0
    0|0
  • People lying to me. Feeling like I'm being used or played. Having my time wasted.

1|0
    0|0
  • Overly emotional people.
    I try to be very logic based so when people do things or dont do things or say things or dont say things because of certain emotional attachments etc I get pretty peeved.

Not very detailed but yea.

1|0
    0|0
  • people with no lives, boring people, inconsiderate and rude people, energy vampires.

1|0
    0|0
  • immaturity
    dumb people
    rudeness
    impoliteness
    high maintenance idiots
    jaded people
    people that favor certain people over others
    fake people
    liars
    cheaters
    scumbags,... shall I continue?

1|0
    0|0
  • People who have a entitlement attitude.

1|0
    0|0
  • when i'm made to feel guilty even when i've done nothing wrong

1|0
    0|0
  • If you mention any of my insecurities or hurt my feelings

1|0
    0|0
  • When people accuse me of shit that is not true or that I didn't do! That really pisses me off!!

1|0
    0|0
  • The one thing that sets me off the quickest is bad drivers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pedophiles

1|0
    0|0
  • Judgmental people, anti feminism, general douchiness.

1|0
    0|0
  • Liers, wannabe's, racist's...
    Humans.. Yup just people in general😂👌

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more