Sneaking out for the first time?

So this is my first time sneaking out... I'm really nervous, what are some tips that can help? Should I stuff my blanket? And I have barking dogs, will that be a problem?

Ok I did it and it was amazing

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha! Well, I'd suggest preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. In other words, lets say you get caught... What are you going to do? How will you explain it? Be thinking a few steps ahead, i. e. what will the repercussions be for the excuse you give?

Also, what are you sneaking out to do? Are you just going for a moonlight drive with your boyfriend or are you going to a big party at a friends house that might wind up with the police showing up at some point?

Be careful and be safe first and foremost, know what you're going to do if you happen to get caught. You know your parents and your household the best, so you have a better idea if they're going to open your bedroom door to check on you at some point or if they wake easily if the dogs start barking.

I'd say don't do it, but I have fond memories of my at-the-time girlfriend sneaking out of her house to spend time with me and those were great times... Just be safe, especially if booze is involved, and have contingency plans JUST IN CASE something goes wrong (that way you're not put on the spot trying to think something up under pressure)

Most Helpful Girl

• Best way is to not do it. But I guess you wouldn't mind you're parents waking up to find you gone and find your dead body decomposing in the snow in a few months. Oh but don't worry, sneaking out is sooo cool and funny 😒😒😒.

What Guys Said 3

• hugh?

• Just don't do it, kid. Study for finals.

• So immature. Go do something productive. Go study.

What Girls Said 1

• You should not be sneaking out when your under 18