Would you eat vegetables , fruits, and herbs that were watered with human pee?

• Yes
  • No
lol remember a lot of the food you eat is grown in animal manure and food scraps were decomposed.

Most Helpful Girl

• If they were thoroughly cleaned beforehand and I didn't have the non-pee option :P

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I don't see why that's a problem. Though the plants probably wouldn't survive. Too much urea/uric acid.

• hell no I would not and if I do I don't want to know about it

• 😷😷😷

• Heck no, not a chance

• OMG no. .. would you? I've heard that urine is sterile and clean... but is that true?

• Yeah lol its not worse than animal manure used it the soil

• Wash it properly before consuming?

• That's a really weird question how did you come up with that?

What Guys Said 4

• Lol, do you know how many gardeners pee in the garden? Dirt is made of pee and poop. The more the better. We used to go to the horse place and chicken farm to pick up tons of shit and throw it in the garden. It's called fertilizer and is high in nitrogen. That's the good food, what they commonly call organic. Organic means it was grown in shit.

• I already hate natural ones, let alone with pee.

• Human pee is good fertilizer so long as you aren't on medications and it's watered down...

• Sure, urine is sterile unless the person is very sick. In fact if you get a wound and don't have any clean, sterile water you should wash it out with urine.