Peeps would you be in to share a villa for a trip with a group of people tou don t know?

Per say you re travelling to a party destination and you only know what person.
The friend of that oersin is bringing a group of 10 in total and they are all sharing a villa.
Would you be uncomfortable or you d adapt or even it actually sounds really fun to you?

Sry typos lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be to big on it to be honest with you to me all I'd see with that many strangers is to many unknown variables. Are people going to try and steal stuff? are they going to get drunk and get on my nerves and go crazy, and if so are people going to get hurt etc, is this or that guy a douche? or someone I may have a issue with lol.

I mean in a public setting like at a restaurant or bar or even a party at your house, it's no big deal but sharing a place with like 10 unknown people for an X amount of time out somewhere and the fact that I know nothing about these people at all, no thank you.

What Guys Said 19

• I've actually ended up doing something a bit like that a few times before. I went on a ski trip and my room got switched and I didn't know anyone it was very crowded and I was sharing mostly the flaw entirely with strangers also I went to a festival assuming a lot more people were still going despite the date being changed and ended up with a group where I only knew 2 of them and I got to know one person who was also going on the trip down as well.
    The ski trip obviously I spent plenty of time with people I didn't know though and they introduced me to there friends as well and I got to know lots of people quickly they did know a lot of the people I knew though.
    At the festival the same happend but less so and I didn't enjoy it as much.
    A 3rd time would be way way back at the start of highschool when we had a school trip that was a weekend staying at what I think was a converted army base but I dont rember that very well.
    Also at university staying with people who started off as total strangers same the next year when a house fell through and the last because half of them had sorted a house and I was told I had halls again if I wanted them and didn't want the hassle of trying to sort somewhere to rent and the halls I was offered where near to my lecture theaters. I had an offer from members of a sports team I played for but I knew they were noisy and untidy as well as not wanting to walk further every day.

• Yeah it sounds fun, bring contraception because ya never know 😉😉😉.

Most of the time you're out partying anyway not actually in the Villa and even then you come and go at different times from each other. I've done this wehen I've gone to the south coast of spain, it was fun because the girls outnumbered the guys.

• lolol I am not planning on having sex though lol still a virgin hopefully I won t be drunk enough for this to happen xD
      yea I bet you had fun haha
      where exactly in spain? I ve only been to madrid and andalusia

• Yeah you dont plan, but trust me it can happen on these types of trips especially if everyone is sorta attractive lol, better to be extra safe than sorry.
      I ve been all along the costa del sol and to madrid/Barca, its amazing. Us guys played golf during the day and met up with the girls to party at night. It was good because the girls looked out for us and we looked out for them (alot of super creepy desperate guys out there at night)

• sounds amazing ^^
      yea I agree, I ve been to mykonos before (which is my destination this time again) and the guys were savages there I swear when they re drunk haha.
      I agree with you on the contraception but it will be hard to break down to my mum lol
      peeps are conservative from Lebanon

• If it had been planned like that, I'd be okay with it... in the mountains or on safari groups share tents as well so that's pretty normal I guess.
    I've also been on holidays where I had to share the room with another guy and it was no problem. I always got along with them and we had some privacy in the bathroom :D

• Hans222 Just one person is not that much of a problem.

• @jacquesvol I guess so... but I generally get along with people and as long as there is a minimum level of privacy I think I'd rather enjoy it.

• Thats what is going to be happening to me in about 2 weeks... bachelor party!!

• In the army I shared a ROOM with 8 unknown guys. For 24 months in a row.
    Not MY idea of fun. :-P

• Yeah, i spent like 3 years in an 8 man room. when i was promoted to lcpl i was finally given my own room.

I didn't find it too bad sharing an 8 man room tbh, besides the constant snoring and the sounds of other blokes jacking off that is lol

• @Sableye I got my own room when I got my lieutenant's star, the last months or so

• Depends who the friend is that I know. If I know my friend has good judgement to only go with well behaved people. Then sure why not

But if there is a chance of things becoming into a monkey house then probably not. But then again when I was 21-ish I wouldn't care and would just go with the flow

• my friend is wild xD
      yea I know hahaha

• yea I get what you mean. and of course she s gonna favor my company but she already knows half of the group and I only know her and am acquainted with another girl anw we ll see how it goes...
      and I guess they are the wild type, she s the wild type and they are planning on doing house parties and stuff lol.
      I think I am more on the innocent side to be honest :p

• House parties lol hummm yea been there done that

Does she have a crush on a guy there or does a guy have a crush on her?

• Sounds like a bad idea.
    I would get to know them as i always would and wouldn't be too concerned, but if i was a girl and weak AF i would steer clear.

• That could be fun... but there is a huge unknown factor here... but I suppose it's just for one night, hey?

• Haha... you know what? Do it! If you go into it with the aim of getting as much fun out of this experience as possible, chances are that it will be awesome!

• No.. I'll prefer to be on my own really, sharing a room that way I would have to know the people very well to feel comfortable in order for me to do that. I rather share the villa with close friends or family not people I know very little let alone strangers but that's just me.

• I'd be uncomfortable for a while because of my anxiety issues, but i'd be chatting to them in no time

• not really my thing

• i would be uncomfortable as hell

• No, that doesn't sound like a vacation, that sounds like a nightmare.

• I am just here to say
    "please count me out"

• Only if we were getting along really. ;P.

• Sounds so porno <3

• R-Cheese is excited i think :D

• Remember the condoms and the handcuffs!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• Been there, done that and have literally worn the T Shirt! lol
    I had the most amazing time, met some really great fun loving people, some of which I've kept in contact with.
    The only piece of advice I can offer is for you to be just a little bit vigilant to start with, until you get to know the gang better.

• Nope because I would be paranoid about things being stolen. :D

• if u are there ;D i'd do it but if it got too out of hand, i'd be packing my bags.

• I won't share ever share accommodation unless forced to.

• Nope I wouldn't.

• I would be uncomfortable for a while but adapt and have a blast

• It sounds like a blast!!

• I've done that before and it's prefect uncomfortable for me. But that's because my personality is pretty quiet and not that open.