How would you describe your voice?

mine is very high and annoying lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• Baritone range, as I do song. It's low and hard to hear in an ambient place. It has a strong presence that seems to intimidate some. That's why I try to speak softly sometimes. But then I'm told I don't speak up loudly enough. I'm working on a chart that shows how the frequencies in MY voice are NOT as shrill and cutting (audiable) as anyone else's around me. So as to prove that it's NOT the loudness that needs to increase. It's my LOWER register that makes it harder for THEM to hear me! (I'm a recording engineer too.)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoXS9u1vvk4 I don't know but you can hear it at the 0:24 mark if im right in that video (I hated that punk, he kept trying to blow me upall game long )

• Got his fuckin ass lookadat shit😂😂

• @helloitsmethere well that's a new 1, cuz usually they say we talk and sound like this >_<

• Mist please you know better every time your in game I'm trying to kill you.

• Why dont I just show you lol

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SDIJfI1jw1

• See for yourself also if I sound like a jerk in this recording it's because I was jokingly being that way for a question a while back lol.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1QCtd8wFfcQ

• It really varies based on my mood. It can be pretty formal or really emphatic. No real accent other than your typical nasally American voice haha but I definitely picked up the Northern Californian style, Totallyyyyy

• Just somewhat like a human voice, I think.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s10DslYR8fJN

• Soft, but penetrating.

I actually used to be really loud when I was a kid. It's funny to think back. ^.^

• Pretty normal for a guy.
    Not especially deep but definitely not high either.

I've been getting mixed feedback about it tho hahah

• mid-level in pitch not really high or deep, kind of generic although I sound a lot younger than I am (sound about 13) and my voice cracks pretty bad if I try go high pitch.

• My voice sounds like it belongs to somebody that is only capable of complaining and being negative. Or at least that is what i think when i hear my own recorded voice

• Deep New Yawker accent :)

• Low, sometimes monotone, I mumble a lot so you might not understand what I'm saying. Oh and apparently it's raspy lol

• honestly... I don't know lol

• right now? pretty much non existent :p

I've been ill and coughing so much I've lost my voice. I've been told its quite deep normally though.

• I have a soft and high voice, it doesn't seem to go through noise so I kinda have to wave my hands or something in order to get someones attention.

• I have a really bad cali/bro accent lol

• a little high and deep voice

• Mine is deep

• Sound like a typical American accent. Kinda on the deeper side

• Harsh and monotone.

• Deep and sexy af

• Reminds me of one of my mates that just got married, his voice is deep af every time he talks i'm like omg bro can i have your fucking voice for just like one weekend even?

• @ConsultantIsBack lol, why do you want a super deep voice?
      Its funny how when I work and people call in for directions. Once they arrive amd ask for me they get surprised that im a little Asian guy and not this big husky guy that they expected.

• iv never actually heard my voice other than speaking normally id need to record it to hear it.

• Buttery.

• Sexy and mysterious

• Low and nasal.

• Deep and baritone, when its late, a bit harsh or breathy

• I've been told my voice is relaxing, that I sound like a radio dj and also a pilot.

• Orgasmic

• Mine sounds like a mid tenor to me when I hear it recorded but other people describe it as deep and gravelly. I seem to speak more precisely but with greater range of modulation than most people, at least more than most Americans. Perhaps because I lived in the UK for five years. I never picked up any accent but I do use Britishisms regularly, 'bugger!' for example. It just rolls on the tongue better than 'shit!'.

• Nasal. I hate it!

• deep and manly. raspy in the morning.

What Girls Said 33

• Flat, monotone, sounds like a man, scares babies. Have to make a conscious effort to raise my tone when speaking to people outside my family/friends so they don't think I'm a freak :p

• Mine is medium to high pitch and kinda scratchy at the moment because I might have caught a cold (again).

• Too innocent hahahah! And my ex boyfriend said it was cute! Gosh I mess that guy! ):

• Medium-high in pitch, kinda soft, with inflections and a Cali accent.

• Mine is like a prepubescent guy's voice. 😣

• Childish

• I really don't know how to describe it. But I do have a Jamaican Standard English accent mixed with an American accent.
    Just listen to it:
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s0W5UzVHUtMJ

• not super high, but still high. calm. last time we did a "how do u sound" question someone told me i sound like a phone sex operator lmfao hope that's a good thing

• It's a typical American accent, nothing too special or note-worthy.

• I don't like it, but I remember him saying how much he liked the sound of my voice the first time we talked on the phone.
    Then again, our voices sound differently to us than to other people.

• Deep and unappealing.

• Pretty low for a gal but sqeeky when recorded

• I have a voice of a grown woman. I would describe my voice as a 'mature' voice, I don't know. Not cute at all :/

• Normal

• I'm not too sure how I would describe it.

• Very southern

• medium to low I guess and I use a lot if tonality like ups and downs

• Lol I would have no idea. I would've used words like normal or regular but that wouldn't help 😂

• Monotone and boring. I don't think I even sound like a girl but everyone says that i do.

• Mine too. I hate listening to a vid or recording.

• My voice is kinda soft sounding... if that makes any sense lol

• My voice is high and whiny sounding. My friends say I sound cutesy.

• Mine is like cute and low, it's annoying because i'm always asked to repeat myself it probably happens every single day.

• Mine is a little raspy possibly do to injuries suffered in an accident.

• Very high and sweet like a baby voice. Some people find it really annoying

• Soft and monotone

• i dont know lol normal i guess? haha

• I can't describe it, I sound like a girl should sound 🤓

• Sometimes it's deep-ish and other times it's higher

• More from Girls
    3