What are your dreams usually about and how much truth lies within them?

I can rarely remember my dreams at all and if I do, it's usually just the last bits before I wake up... but what I can remember is usually about my wishes and fears I have in real life, it's about things which are right now important for me and that's why I usually don't like talking about them, because they tell a lot about myself when you know how to interpret them.

I rarely remember a dream without knowing why I dreamed about it. Is it the same for you? Or do you dream sometimes just random bullshit where you think... wtf was that.

*bump*

Most Helpful Girl

• the ones i remember are usually the most interesting ones which lead me to believe i've got a wild imagination. it's always within two categories: porn or action/adventure. wet dreams and symbolic quests are the most memorable ones that i write down as soon as i wake up, the rest get lost in my memory.

• how can you know that they are the most interesting ones if you can't remember the other ones? :P
      and you dream about porn? 😂

• not with my name attached to it lmfao that's some R rated shit haha

• I don't need your real name, just the stories :P

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• I don't remember my dreams often either. I do have a recurring dream where I'm being chased by snakes or spiders towards my parents house. I make it inside every time at the last second before they catch me. It's very weird. Other than that, I think my dreams are a bit more realistic.

• I use to dream for 5 years that I was not married, when I was indeed married. I think I have a fear of being alone and being not married and then being judged for not being married.

• Its been about a boy! I don't know how they get in my dream. I don't even think about romance at all. hahah! Like Brain dead all day since my medincine makes me dizzy.

• Omo last night I dreamed about having this summer job at our public swimming pool together with some other girls and I started an affair with the pool supervisor lololol it was a wet dream in more than one way 😅😭

• My dreams are usually mixture of my day dreams, real life situations that recently happened and video games. ANd not much truth lies in them.

• Most of my dreams are extremely weird. :D

All of mine are some what like video games and no it's not due to playing them too much. :P They have always been like this, even when I didn't have what I needed to get into them yet.

• I have a lot of wtf moments the hell was I deeaming 😅😅
    And I have scary ones were my family dies or when I keep falling into a black hole etc...😰😓

• I rarely remember my dreams. :/

• I dreamt about Megan Trainor yesterday, I don't know why

• It's different everytime but the emotion is basically the same: panic, anxiety, rushing to catch something somewhere.

• I hope you don't remember your dreams often either lol

• Yeah but when I do, I always feel like pulling my hair out. A recurring Person in my dreams is also my childhood crush lol

• I have the mist unusual and extraordinary dreams ever. All of my dreams are adventurous, funny, amusing and amazing :D
    I can say i not only live on days but also nights. It would be great to take movies on my dreams they would be really fantastic.

• 90% percent of my dreams are extremely random and weird lol they make for fun dreams but usually no truth within them

• My dreams are always about myself in all different houses... some are total ruins, others are stellar mansions.

I was told that each house was a representation of how I see myself.

• i keep dreaming that i get kidnapped in different ways - like every way possible. It's really frustrating and depressing if im honest.

• Most of my dreams are related to everyday problems, just like you said, but I have had special dreams as well.

What Guys Said 8

• My dreams are typically about space, underwater, and the future. Haven't had one (that I remember) in a while though.

• I'm like you. I rarely remember what I dream about. Most of the time the stuff I do remember is bullshit. However I used to have this reoccurring dream of this hot brunette but I could never see her face or find out who she was.

• I dream about women dating and sex like 70-100% of the time lol

• Like 3 days I ago I saw a dream that my high school maths mam is asking me to write the maths test again.

• i remember most of my dreams and the majority of them are fucked up and have no relevance to my life (as far as i can tell)

• I had a dream that I was running from mountain lions last night alongside a troupe of kids in a conservation park. So very real life. . . ?

• Car accidents

• ehm, lol okay. why?

• I always dream that am I'm in a new car accident every time like 4 days a week 🙂

• I didn't have dream for like a year now, after seeing your question i dreamt about a lady friend of mine yesterday. We were so close to each others, making eye contact, and talking. I used to like this girl, but she rejected me some months ago. Probably my mind is trying to remind me of how much i used to like her? What i've seen in the dream never happened before though, we rarely made eye contacts until she asked me why i don't make eye contact with her a month ago.