If you were a billionaire, would you save giraffes from extinction?

Theyre being hunted down by assholes like these...

• Yes I would I like giraffes
  • No I wouldn't I hate giraffes (including you)
How would you save them?
Who wouldn't save them?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• Black Rhinos would be first on my list. They're near extinction.

Giraffes 2nd. For sure!!!

• Giraffes are first on my list and then all the other animals. For some reason, giraffe became my favorite animal.

• My apologies. Wrong rhino.

" There are fewer than 100 Sumatran rhinos left in the wild "

• snow leopards for me

• what a fucktard (guy in the picture). Why dont I pay loads of money to shoot a beautiful exotic animal. Dick

• we need to hure hitmen to discourage these cunts

• Here's the thing, it makes herds grow and more healthy when they cull older animals out of it. It does not hurt the population, it helps it. It makes more room and more food that the younger, breeding animals need. If the older animals are two years or less away from the average natural death age, it's healthy for the herd. They don't allow hunters to go and shoot as many or any animals they want. It's highly controlled. The guides pick which animals are ok to take. It's not a free for all which most anti hunting people think it is. They have specific animals and a specific number of them to take in a year. It's also extremely expensive. I googled it and it would cost about $5500 for the average hunter to get a giraffe. That's for a 7 day hunt which they said the average is 7-10 days. It was $355 per day plus $3000 for the animal. Plus hunters give tips to the helpers. If a hunter gives each helper $50 for a week, that's a ton of money for the average African. About $1000 to us.

• That's only the cost of hunting. Not food, lodging, transportation (airfare and vehicle). Which would be around another $3500 or so. That's one person, one giraffe, about $9000.

• I love all animals so if I was a billionaire i would save all the animals i could

• Why not

• Yeah but I'd probably help starving children first, then giraffes because they remind me of my mother (her favorite animal)

• Yes.. among other animals.

• If I were rich I'd try to save all animals that are going extinct, as well as hire a hitman to kill people like trump or hunters.

• Ugh, I HATE trophy hunters. Hate hate hate hate!

• Me too. I REALLY REALLY hate them

• @SüßeJäger While I don't personally hunt, I do know a few hunters and I don't hate them. It's just the ones who do it for status and bragging rights that really bug me. If you truly treasure wildlife and are willing to give back, that's fine.

• Most do like wildlife and most want to give back. There are some and I do know one personally that doesn't care I can't stand those types either. Some like to bragg about it just like in everything. A large part of the human species are just braggers and it doesn't really matter what it has to do with. I'm hopefully going pronghorn hunting this fall and if I get a nice one, I'm having a shoulder mount done. It's not to bragg, it's to remember the hunt like a picture but much better. Ill put it on my wall in my gun room. Ill still eat the meat cuz you can keep the meat and have it mounted too, they just need the skin. I like pronghorn, it's one of my favorites.

• Not just them but all animals

• Yes I would. I think hunting for sport is disgusting, especially if it's driving a species to extinction.

• I would save not only giraffes but also other species which are in danger :(

• I'm not sure money can save them. But, I would definitely try to. Including other animals that are near extinction.

• I'd definitely help the giraffes!

• I hope that woman becomes extinct

• Yes if I had the money and resources I would try to save all animals.

• of course! I love all animals.

• I so would!

• Of course I would.
    That's so sad 😢 People are disgusting.

• Meant to vote yes. Especially if involves shooting those guys for sport.

• If I was a billionaire, I would friend Elon Musk, leave this earth and move to Mars.

• Yes i would

• never liked giraffes, loose neck horses

• Not only girrafes, i would save all animals, even poor human, as many as i can. How? Start from the smallest thing, don't litter, keep donating even its not much.

• i will buy clothes designer, i didin't even know they were being killed

What Guys Said 22

• Create a robo army of these to protect them vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Giraffes are not going extinct. They are one of the easier animals to maintain on game farms and nature reserves. Yeah, I think hunting is fucking lame but you could easily have a sustainable breeding and hunting program for them. Like somebody already said, black rhinos need help. White rhinos are also going. Many of the big cats are going extinct too. It's sad.

• Only after saving the kakapo :)
    https://assets.rbl.ms/183651/980x.jpg

• Absolutely. Not only Giraffes but there are so many animals being hunted down even the ones that are near extinction just because people want to flex their Masculinity and have them as Trophies. Humans are terrible.

• creating capaings and letting people know this is a problem first, then moving this people so they keep the support on a sane and political way, educate hunters that this is a problem and attack the reason they have to do this, press politically with the people you have gather and have a law that would protect them.

• Best answer so far

• you dont have to be billionaire, if the internet has prove something is that people alone is what is needed to accomplish this stuff

• I could afford the trophy licence for them hehe

• Sure I would do a lot of charitable things such as that and other good causes

• Yeah, by making the people who hunt them extinct! lel

• How about all animals in Africa? If white people with guns show up, send em out!

• It's not legal to hunt things close to extinction. I've hunted a lot and enjoy it. What you don't understand is trophy hunters usually give the meat to local tribes. Often, they need it. There's many billionaires that are against hunting and they can't stop it. People have rights whether billionaires like it or not.

• yes i would save them

• I guess so

• No I'd hire a bunch of assassins to exterminate the rest of them.

• I'm going to be a millionaire worth over $300 million dollars in five years. Is this enough money?

• I'd save any animal from extinction!

• No. I would start a genetic restructuring program to just breed more. Two birds with one stone.

• I would save giraffes by hunting them. Those asshole billionaires who are hunting giraffes (old giraffes that are on their last legs) pay thousands upon thousands to do so. And that money they paid goes to conservation programs that protect giraffes. Conservation programs that wouldn't exist had those asshole billionaires not paid that money. But details, who cares about those, right.

• Not to mention they give the meat to starving people.

• @SüßeJäger also, for people against hunting, with certain animals, like deer in the U. S., if you don't hunt them they'll overpopulate than their going through your back yard looking for food, and worse when they can't find the food they starve to death.

• Yeah. There's huge problems in many eastern states with over populated deer causing so many wrecks and killing people. Why not weed a few out and give the food to food banks and shelters if the hunters don't want it? Many of them do. I know in Georgia, you can get up to 6 deer a year. My friend keeps the first and last for meat and donates the rest. Hunters feeding the hungry is one of the biggest detonators to food banks. I think they're in every state.

• yes i would

• hmm maybe we should hunt these ass holes seems fair :)

• Yes and I would save you too 😂

• if they are hunted legally I don't have a problem with hunting

• No i prefer to start with human being

• I don't care about giraffes. They're not edible so why would I care?