United States born White people : do u see European immigrants as the same as u or different? Explain how do u see them?

They have heavy accents, maybe broken English. Different customs. Cultures. Do u see them as white like you or Nah? Please explain.

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as they're white they're OK

2|1
    0|0
    • OK. For example, some Italians are dark. Darker than some light black people. Are they still white?

• Show All
    • Maybe you're trolling lol.

• @dev765 The US let Italians in: that's how the US got the Mafia.

Most Helpful Girl

• None of my family was even in this country 100 years ago. It'd be hypocritical to not be welcoming of immigrants.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Got my popcorn ready. This is gonna be good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes white like me. You have different customs. so what. As long as I can figure out what your saying it's all good.
    Why would you think differently?

0|0
    0|0
  • Racially, they are the same as us. Culturally, they are different.

0|0
    0|0
  • My identity is not based primarily on my race (appearance really, race is appearance) as a matter of fact that is so far down the list of considerations as to what makes someone like me it wouldn't make it on the first page. It would be somewhere below favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• The majority of Europeans speak English better than the majority of Americans.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're still white but totally different. We are absorbed by American culture with some European culture/indian/afro American/korean etc. culture.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see the race as white but they are ethnically different

0|0
    0|0