If u could ask God a question what it would be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Total number killed by God in the Bible
    - Using biblical numbers only: 2,821,364
    - With estimates: 25 million
    - See more at: dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.be/.../...-bible.html

Why did you commit genocides? Aren't you powerful enough to avoid that? Don't you regret those lives you destroyed?

• There's no part of the bible that tells Christians to kill in the name of Christ or to kill because somebody doesn't believe. The killings in the bible are all direct judgement from God when his people were being harmed. Like when the non believers came to the holy land to try to hurt his people and tell them to disobey their God. It's like me barging into your house and harassing your wife and kids and telling them not to obey you. You'd obviously get rid of my by any means because you're defending yourself. Same idea. And please don't take offense to the example, I was just trying to drive home the point.

• @Miezko Would you accept it if I condemned you to death because I made a law giving me that right?
      Really?

• Again, common law, if you're just going to ignore my rebuttals, honestly, what's the point?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm...

"Dear God, how do I love like you do in a world filled with judgement, hatred and pride? And how do i forgive when it's so hard to forget?"

I also want to point out that it's interesting how a lot of people are saying things like 'god why don't you exist?' and 'god prove your existence?'
    ... and yet it would be quite insane to be asking a question to someone who supposedly doesn't exist. Why opine when you contradict yourself?

• "how do I love like you do in a world filled with judgement, hatred and pride?" Well if you handle it the way God does, you commit genocide. Humans should try and hold ourselves up to higher standards than trying to drown everyone, or killing their first born.

What Guys Said 40

• There are so many different gods, and versions of the same God that meeting him really wouldn't tell me anything. He might not even be the god of any current religion. I guess I would ask which religion is the true religion.

• So many questions:
    Number one: can you give me a good future?
    The rest: why did you make me 6'9"?
    Why is everyone bullying me?
    Will I make NBA?
    Why did you give my mom schizophrenia?
    Why do you let bad things happen to good people, but let good things happen to bad people?
    Why do you keep letting acrocities happen in this world?

• I'd just make a statement... next time, could you put the tree of knowledge and good an evil in some other garden that we couldnt' get to? I mean really... you designed us... can we talk later about some other things like who killed JFK?

• Is the Bible your favorite book?

• Why would you make a word, universe and galaxys all working by themself without any help from anyone making the only thing claiming you exists a thing that couldve been done by anyone

Whats the use for a onimpitant being to make everything very complex so everything works without you, making the existanxe of you seem extreemly unlikely

• What the actual fuck, man?

• I'd probably stammer,
    Say uh um uh,
    Then just bow

• PROVE IT?

• "What year is Jesus returning to the Earth?"

• "Your sending me to hell aren't you?"

• "What are you doing?"

Not even in a negative or positive context. Just genuine curiosity what the hell he's up to. Like, "god: Oh, I'm making earth 2. It's another experiment I had in mind".

• I wouldn't ask for anything I will just say thank you for giving us soo much and sorry for everything we screwed up

• which one are you? Odin? Zeus? God? Allah? Jahvรฉ? C'Thulu? Jupiter?

• "When will they learn?"

• I got so many questions...
    God why have u blessed me with so much?
    Or why is it that the girl I love more than life itself not trustibg me and giving me that chance of starting a future with her?
    Why is she still giving me mixed signals?
    Or why do you let I innocent people die?
    Why dose racism still exist and will it ever die?
    Why do people not realize that loving each other is all you want?

• Do you enjoy watching creatures suffer?

• Can I get the charts of next 50yr how every currency... International currency...
    Digital currency, digital cryptocurrency, virtual currency...
    Local currency on every local market on this planet will change. The rise and fall..
    So I can place my little amount on different spots and easily make a fucking empire with time... Just invest in right place and time..

Money can buy you everything.. A better house, better food, better pussy... It just doesn't makes you a better person.. It makes you king, you can give a generous charity... Or donate to a collage or hospital.. Or you can fund your favorite party and own the fucking government..

• "Who's your daddy?" :-D

• Are you a virgin God? Do you make your own vagina or what?_?

• That's for me to know.

• Why did you feel the need to create sentient beings in order to satisfy your sadistic desires?

• For the record, I don't find it plausible to ask a fairytale character a question, but if they were to exist this is probably what I'd ask them.

• Who shot J. R?

• Didn't the movie reveal that it was JR who was possessed by satan who shot J. R

• Now why would you unleash me on these poor people?

• where the hell have you been?

• "What do you think of me?"

• What is the key to success with these creatures called "women" haha

• why are you invisible?

• Why am I still alive?

• why u " test " people if u supposed to know the outcome of things and u supposed to know the hearts of people?

• Who shot tupac and biggie?

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 27

• I would ask him nothing, just bow down to my creator.

• It wouldn't be a question. I would tell him how grateful I am for Him to still love me and give me so many chances despite me screwing up and making the same mistakes over and over.

• "Is this One case in which I should Not Lean unto my own Understanding, Father?"
    Good luck and Great question, @ZellRocx666 xx

• We cool?

• Can you bring my father back.

• Where the heck were you hiding?

• Why is life so hard?

• aren t you supposed to know it before I even thought of it?
    you know since you re all knowing

• archiz asking the real questions here :P

• nice to know, god knows that as well since he's all knowing :D

• @chintita exactly ;)

• Why did parks and rec get canceled and keeping up with the kardashians did not?

• Why does my family and I keep struggling? We've been through enough trials and tribulations don't you think? Why does our faith keep being tested over and over? What's the point?

• "Where have you been, God?"

• Why... in the height of my teen years, have you made me chronically ill with an unknown illness? It is slowly driving me insane.

• "How will you prove your existence to me?"

• What's your name?

• if i die will i no longer suffer?

• If he hates gays, why did he create us? It makes no sense

• According to the bible their are no good human's. He made us all evil, and this is a test to resist our evil temptations. That isn't me bashing the bible. That is pretty much one of the core teachings found in the bible.

• @Waffles731 ooooh nice. I'm thinking of just becoming a Jesuit. I enjoy helping people

• There are other ways to help people.
      Honestly, if you spend your time in an institution like that you will end up rather unhappy

• I'd tell him/it to go away.

• A list of things...

• "Why did you take my father away?"

• 1. When i go to hell, what will it be like?
    2. Are you God God or a different God, like for another religion?
    3. Why the actual fuck?

• "Have you been real all this time?"

• "Why me?"

• Why do you allow so much suffering to happen?

• "How were you created, or did you just always exist, if so, how?"

• Why give us free will if your true intention is for us to worship you? How can that be a gift because when one gives a gift, they should expect nothing back in return and yet, if you say here, you have a choice, then why is the choice not to worship is followed by, you're going to hell. Technically, since God gave us the choice in the first place, then is it not his fault for those that choose not to worship?

• "Why?"

• "Why am i going crazy and talking to mythical beings"