My vision became distorted and my head hurt for about 5 seconds. Is that bad?

It doesn't happen often but when it does it's really strange. I'm glad it doesn't happen a lot but it hurts when it does I don't know why its happening and I don't know if it's bad or if it happens to everyone. I don't take medication and my vision is normal so if this is normal it won't bother me but if not why does this happen? Thanks.☺

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you stand up after having sat/lied down? Or did you work out really hard?
    The first one is your direction water in your head whirling around, the second one is your heart trying to get it's normal rhythm back. If it just randomly happened, no it's not normal.. but I need to know what happened prior. ^.^

• I was sitting down in a movie theater and out of the blue it just happened. I'm sure it has nothing to with the darkness or the light which is why I'm not sure what it is.

• Could have been the contrasting light/darkness that messed with your head, that is also likely. Or if you were slouching, blocking blood circulation to your head.. There's a lot of things it could be. Is it the first time it happened?

• No it has happened a few times before the longest one lasting about 12-15 seconds. Not sure about lighting because I've looked in the sun a few times.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not normal at all and should see a doctor asap.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• I think that's normal, it happens to me sometimes, too - I'd say it's just random headache-cramps :P

• It happens to me sometimes, do you feel light headed or just the vision and pain?