How do I deal with my family and being evicted?

If we had signed the lease, the rent would be in the $1000 and the townhouse is damaged so my mom didn't sign it. My mom was late on rent and the late fee and they don't want the money anymore. Now we are staying in my step dad's friends house in one bedroom. I have the opportunity of staying with a friend but my 20 year old sister wants to come and ruined it but they still want us to come if we want. I don't want to struggle under their roof when they are struggling too. My sister would help with food and anything but that could go to a new place for us. I don't know what to do!

Most Helpful Girl

• Name the things you have to be grateful for, like your family, your health, a roof over your head and friends who care enough to offer you a place to stay. Sometimes inconvenient things happen to us and we can either focus on all the shitty things and make ourselves feel worse, or look at what you have, and what you can do to be productive.

• Yeah the plan is to just stay with my family and work until the place we applied for is offered in June. I don't want to struggle and them see it if I go to my friend's house

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0