What was the first thing you did when you turned 18?

I'm turning 18 next week and I thought I'd be more excited. I guess I'll just register to vote.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 1500 miles from home on a bus all day. I arrived at the town where I was going to college. I didn't know a single person. The dorm was not open yet, so I stayed in a motel that night. I think I just walked around the campus, since that was the first I saw of where I would be going to school. Then I slept.

The dorm was open the next day and I checked in. I saw a guy in the next room carrying stuff in. I offered to help. He ended up becoming my best friend at college.

Since I traveled a lot in the summer and I have a summer birthday, I've probably spent at least 10-15 birthdays out on the road somewhere.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 39

• Went to gamble at an indian casino. I've always been into card games. My friends and I would play Texas hold em for money in high school so when enough of us turned 18 we went to gamble. Wound up getting kicked out after a couple hours because we were drinking in the hotel room and I guess another guess snitched on us. Good times tho.

• Drinking at a bar, ended up at a casino, then strip club. They fed me a ton of drugs, I had to carry the gun that night. We ended up at some chicks house hosting a party where we popped molly and had a rave all next morning while covering the window blinds.

If you care about your health, don't live how I lived. You will have mental problems from taking drugs in your mid 20's.

• I dont remember lol happened so long ago.

• i went to a strip club. my buddy was only 17 but he had his id from another country and the bouncer didn't know how to read it so he just let him in anyways. sweet.

• I bought some scratch offs and some swisher sweets.
    can't you just register the day of the election? ?

• I didn't do anything special. It was just another day for me.

I can't believe that was 18 years ago :( I'm such an old fuck. Lol.

• Probably went to bed.

• haha, have sex and start drinking. I never really drinked until my friends bought me a ton of alcohol at the club for my bday.

• happy birthday, @PersianPrincessss hope u will have a better life than your previous one.

i think i will travel alone to the united states to study there, i joined an educational grant.
    http://www.amideast.org/egypt

• Got mad drunk at the pub

• I woke up

• I went to my local Tesco and bought 4 Bicardi Breezers as i dind't know what my 'tiple of choice' was yet

• I went to a strip club

• I bought a lottery ticket

• Removed my dad's access to my bank account lmao

• I'll be 18 in August so maybe I'll
    Don't know tbh :P
    Though I'll find it soon 😂

• Bought a pack of cigarettes

• nothing special

• Bought porn

• Voted Trump.

• to miss a car :)

• Ate a whole gigantic cake 🎂 Lol

• Get wasted like every birthday up til 24 I think

• broke my leg severly and stayed in bed for 6 months, all my life changed after that :))))))))

• I went to create my new ID card...

• go on disney. com without asking my parent's authorization

• Got a fake ID to go to a 21 and over club.

• Well I went out to eat really. :P.

• Got my official driver's license

• Bought a pack of cigarettes and a lottery ticket. Win $20 too

• More from Guys
    9

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 25

• Got my Sheriff's ID and went to a Bar where after I got Carded, Someone Special Bought me my First... drink.
    Good luck and Great question, @PersianPrncessss xx

• I definitely went to a strip club with my sister and two friends when I turned 18, which we ended up getting kicked out of for not being 21 because the bouncer wasn't paying attention when we walked in.

• i went to school!

• Ahaha.

The first sentence I told my father after good morning, "daddy, you want to buy me a car, don't you?" and kept on trying to be a nice daddy girl until I got what I wanted after a week.

Uhm.

• Got drunk illegally at my graduation party lol!

• I bought a lighter, lol.

• I have no clue. That was a while ago, and I didn't care that much, hah.

• I bought a lottery ticket, lol. One of those Bingo scratch card things. I won 10 bucks.

• In my state, we can register to vote the week before we turn eighteen.

And I went to a hookah lounge with a friend. Best seventeen dollars I've ever spent! I highly recommend strawberry/kiwi (most places will let you mix if that isn't already an option), and chocolate/mint.

• haven't yet but ill be buying a plane ticket

• Thanked God that I made another year and then went to the bathroom to piss lol I just got up then.

• My friends threw me a party @ the Sofitel, where I ate nothing, got hammered and ruined the dress the white dress I was wearing.

******Many happy returns for next week*********

• I went to the local pub that I had been in and out of since I was 13 only to get carded for the first time :)

• Scratch off lotto tickets, baby!

• I don't remember lol

• I don't know. I don't remember. It wasn't a big deal for me either. I had a big party at a banquet hall, but that's about it. We don't have to do anything special to vote in Canada. Just be of age.

• I don't know I forgot it was too long ago almost a year! :0 jk but I didn't do anything special just had some drinks and went out/partied with friends

• I robbed a 7-Eleven

• I went to a solarium, not the most exciting thing tho

• I finally watched porn !

• I whent on a boat to Catalina Island when I turned 18

• I got a tattoo. I had wanted one for years

• I moved in with my boyfriend!

• I went to a club and got drunk with my friends and then had a sleepover

• I don't think I did anything special. I can't even remember