Does blood gross you out?

Does blood gross you out?
I just had a rhinoplasty to remove my hump and the blood coming out doesn't gross me out yet this seems to affect a lot of people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. I mean... I guess it depends a bit on the situation and the person but generally I'm pretty fine with blood. I have to go to the doctor regularly because I have a visual disability and one of the things they do is take my blood (each time about 15 ounces or 0.4 liter) in order to turn it into eye drops. So I would sit there and watch my blood rush from my arm through the needle and into the glass tube. There's something strangely fascinating about it. It's hard to tell why but I somehow like watching it. Maybe it's something primeval ;-). I would have liked to study medicine and become a doctor but obviously, this wasn't possible since I'm almost completely blind.

What Guys Said 7

• I find it quite intriguing... to watch. doesn't gross me out to touch it or if it touches me, but i'd rather not.

• Do you know much about rhinoplasty? :)

• isn't that the same as a "nose job"... either way... nope :)

• Not at all. Just red liquid.

• nope, I don't fear blood or the scent or the.. taste. The last one is strictly limited to my own blood.

You know what they say:
    Blood is thicker than water, it tastes better, too.

• Nope not at all.

• nope, blood is normal so not grossed out at all

• yup.

• thanks for showing us this... :(

What Girls Said 9

• No blood doesn't phase me

• Well considering I'm a woman, I'm used to it so no im not scared of blood 😂

• Very good point! I think that is why on average there are more women as nurses than men. We're stronger ;)

• It doesn't really bother me. I'm in and out of doctors and such all of time so I'm not stranger to blood.

• Ah sorry to hear! I know I'm only a few days out of having it done however I hope I get more of a scooped look rather than dead straight.

• Surprisingly absolutely no pain.

• Well that's good

• Nope. Not at all.

• If it's a little bit like that no, but if it's starts squirting out like it shows in the horror movies then it freaks me out. O. O

• Eh, yes.

A kind of.

:\

• It is a bit gross for people i dont like blood much either and i have to have my nose done at some point my sinuses is not straight and nose is crooked because of it.

• nah, it doesn't

• It never used to but it does now