Do you ever take a sneak peek at the the guy next to you's junk in the men's room?

**It's obviously a question mainly for guys but if any of the ladies want to chime in because you've been there and done it when the queue for the ladies was too long go right ahead, we're all friends here**

Maybe it's to check the kind of artillery you're up against, maybe it's a retaliatory peek because they looked at yours or maybe.. you're just gay.

So do you ever do it?

• No
  • Admittedly yes
  • I can't go unless I go in a private cubicle
  • I'm female and have been in the men's room and I looked
  • I'm female and went in the men's room but didn't look

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Naww, if I want to see perfection, I look down.

What Girls Said 2

• I actually asked my boyfriend does cause I was curious too. He was like it doesn't happen. Everyone just does his business and leave lol

• rubber necking its called. I do this in girls lockeroom. At school there was this one bitch giving me hassle all the time until I secretly took a pick of her nude and sent it out anon. Everyone saw her lobsided tits and giant pussy lips. She was destroyed after that and nicer to everyone.

What Guys Said 13

• won't say it hasn't crossed my mind (any guy that says it hasn't is a big Liar), but why reach for others when you got yours?

• Lol sorry I don't really understand. You mean why physically reach out for another guys junk?
      Cause that's not what I mean

• Probably lol

• 😈 Muhahahahahaha

• Only when I use the lady's restroom

• *Scrunched up face* Ew?

• Lol fuck no. I'm satisfied with what I got.

• I'm not interested in seeing a penis and seeing the pee flow.

• I've seen many penises in the locker room, there isn't a single one I even remember. Not a big one, not a tiny one.

• No. Not interested. I just wanna get my bathroom business done and be out of there asap.

• Who the hell would want to look at another guys dick? I dont give a flying fuck if he has an elephants trunk i dont want to see it

• Not homophobic but this is exactly why i use the stall. I don't wanna be looked at or talked to while i pee, and some guys are bold as hell.

• It's true. I just use the urinal though cause it saves time and I don't care if anyone looks

• No but I've caught a few guys looking at my junk.

• Hell the fuck nah. I pay attention to mine and mine only, but if females wanna take a peak at it shit it's nothing to me.

• No, I'm there on different business. I need to take a leak!

• No no no. on not curious at all.

• I am guilty.