Is anyone else going to deactivate?

Like what any other person said, this site is a bit different now. When I first joined most questions were innocent and didn't really keep controversial grudges between users. Now it's like a cespool of YouTube comments. There's so many straw arguments and people attacking people instead of the argument itself which is annoying. Aren't most people here in college? Don't you make argument papers? When you make an argument it isn't like "shark bites student's leg off" and then you reply with "all sharks are dangerous, we have to exterminate them all for humanity".

Most Helpful Guy

• The world turns, what was may come again... every community changes and keep changing, it's just like the world. Perhaps GaG really changed, perhaps your views changed, everything is possible. But since everything is an endless change, maybe the past will be the present again soon.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I'm not going to deactivate in the near future.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm not leaving. Everything has changed all over but that's not stopping me. I still like this site and use it everyday.

• No I will not deactivate because everywhere else is the same, if not even worse.

• Eventually, but not for now. I like some of the conversations that I get on here too much and the majority of the people are pretty decent.

• People who've been here for years grew into their mindsets. The new people are normal. The mix is evermore toxic because popularity matters.

A lot.

• I'll only deactivate if I recognize one or two people I know in real life on here or if this site gets as big as FB or Instagram.

Otherwise, I'm not going anywhere :)

• naah, im good.

• i deactivate periodically whenever i get bored of the place.

• Please do not get me started.

• its just because western politcs are going to shit and it reflects on the internet.

• not all sharks.🐬

What Girls Said 3

• That's what happens when you get a lot of people to join in one place.

I won't deactivate since I like the point rewards. XD

• Nah I'd only deactivate if I had to in order to use my linkywinky account again.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more