Weird dreams you had that turned into fears you have now?

A few years ago, I dreamed ferrets (guinea pigs? Rabbits? Something like that) were in our toilet.

Now, I'm always afraid some weird beast is in the toilet 0_0

by the way, the last part was supposed to be funny, its my unconscious mind that's afraid I guess XD

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a dream when i was 16 i was walking home an i got shot it felt so real i actually woke up yelling and grabbing the part of my chest that was "shot" i was covered in sweat. i still think about it from time to time

• Omg that sounds terrifying

• @Mario21 ya i loud pop a lot of pain and then i wake up and i had a weird ringing in my ear like it actually happened that shit i will never forget

• Damn sounds like something that would happen to me

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a dream that I got stung by 1,000 bees at once earlier this month. I woke up scared out of my mind and crying.
    Now, I'm super terrified of bees

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Dreams never gave me fears.

• there is nothing in the toilet.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!