Do you really think a relationship can work out between an introvert and an extrovert?

I feel like most people on here are introverts but I would love to hear from an extrovert. If you're extremely social and want to be with people, do you think you could be in a relationship long term with someone who prefers to just hang out with you or in small groups?

Introverts, do you think you would be with someone who constantly asked you why you don't have more friends or why you prefer to be alone/in small groups?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely. In fact, it works better than two extroverts because you're not competing for attention or talking over each other, etc. You balance each other's strengths and weaknesses.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes of course it can. I'm very extroverted, and my boyfriend is mainly introverted. We have a great relationship.