Why do those girls who get a lot of attention refuse to have a boyfriend?

They get attention only, hell i saw a virgin girl gets hell a lot of attention from boys but doesn't want a boyfriend. Especially those daddy little princess.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. More focused on career/studies
    2. No one has captured their interest.
    3. The don't what to be tied downed.
    4. They are emotional guarded.
    5. They simply just have no desire to be in a relationship.
    6. They are not ready for a relationship.
    7. They enjoy being single.
    8. They could be in the closet.
    9. Or oblivious to fact that men are showing interest.

lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../422.jpg

• What is the difference? Care to explain more?

• 1 "They simply just have no desire to be in a relationship" they don't feel the need to be in relationship at this moment in time but it is likey they will get that feeling later in life. They would be swayed the moment the right man comes along.

2. They enjoy being single. They feel like are in the right stage in life to settle down.

3 They don't what to be tied down. They do not view relationships in a postive light and most likely will not settle down. This is one of the main signs of a phobia of commitment.

Most Helpful Guy

• the same reason hitler never married eva braun. to be popular with the opposite sex. they enjoy the attention. they think they are desirable because of their virginity.

• Yeah, i heard that some girls enjoy attention from men, and having a boyfriend means she won't get as much she used to.

• i think some women give men false hope for a relationship with them. when he catches the bait she plays hard to get. he reaches out to her a lot and she pretend to be uninterested, so she receives all the attention without giving much. then when the guy becomes uninterested she gives him a little so he comes back and reaches out to her again in the false hope for a relationship. thats how you get a bunch of men waiting in line for one woman.

• Man you described it just like what my five friends who were turned down by her told me. How did we become friends? She tried to give me attention, then she became acting all strange and not showing interest. In two days, i started seeing another girl. It has been 6 months since that happened, and she is seeing me as her friend or something. She keeps telling me her things, talking about her future, about the guy she turned down.. etc

What Girls Said 10

• Having a boyfriend isn't the end all be all. The right guy can add value to your life, but most guys chasing after you are really just wasting your time and they mainly want sex. Maybe the girl wants more than most guys chasing her have to offer. Or maybe she is focusing on her education or career and doesn't want to be side tracked.

• Who add value to your life exactly lol? Everyone is worthless to me tbh.

• Uhm cause they want to be single and aren't ready for a relationship? It's no one's business but theirs if they want to be single.

• Yeah, it is noone business.

• Just because a girl gets attention doesn't mean she'll be interested in being with and committing to a boy.

• I wanted to know if getting attention has something to do with committing to a boy? Even if you're virigin?

• lol I know right? Some girls may be like that, but then you get guys complaining why girls these days have gotten so 'easy'. It's like... you can't expect to attract the cream of the crop that easily. :P

• Oh yeeh! Attracting the cream of the crop is a challenge, but then i like challenges lol :P :P :P. at least you get something to keep yourself busy for few months (atleast 6 months lol).

• maybe they mean they just don't want any boyfriend...
    or they're just lesbians... or asexual.

• Lesbian? She got tall nails, aren't lesbians supposed to have short nails?

• Maybe she just found out she's asexual... or isn't aware she's a lesbian yet. or just wants to enjoy her own company for a while.
      Or maybe she just doesn't want a certain guy as her boyfriend...

• She probably realised she was lesbian cause she seems like she is telling her secret to new lady friend instead of me :P :P :P.

• because we don't all need a man to look after us and make us happy.

• Well, yeah you got a point there, but i think it is more than that. She probably finds them unattractive, or that is not necessary? And that guy who is gonna finally settle with him should be 10/10 guy right?

• and how on earth do you know she is a virgin?

• Meh, she is my friend. She keeps telling me these stuffs (about who approached her.. ect) cause it seems that i'm the only one who is not attracted to her in our class lol.

• Maybe they like girls. Maybe they're asexual. Maybe they want to focus on school or career. Maybe they're just not interested.

• She had a boyfriend almost two years ago.

• Unfortunately, no one is owed anyone's attention or affection. She doesn't have to want any one of them back. They'll get over it.

• Yeah, they'll get over it. I told them not to join the bandwagon, they didn't listen.

• I don't know I just feel like I'm not ready for a relationship and I have a lot of things going on I'm my life. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone.

• Options x 10000000000000

• Because they simply don't want a boyfriend?

• then go get youself a slut :) if virgins bother u that much

• No, i meant why would a virgin refuse to have a boyfriend even if his intentions wasn't sex?

• I don't know she might has het own reasons when it comes to love /relationships then you're not obliged to donthings a certain way you just follow your heart.
      If she really liked someone she would go for it.

• Well i don't blame her lol, they were all 120 pounders n nerds. She seemed attracted to my best friend who didn't care about her existence, until she finally asked me why does he hate her sister (due to an incident that happened in road with her sister). I told her he is like that, and he doesn't really need a reason. She told me it is funny, i thought he was nice guy.

What Guys Said 1

• Because they already have me.

• mhm who are you? Bill gates?