If you could design yourself from scratch?

Would you? And if so, how would you want to look?

0|0
25|18

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally would.

I would have C cup breasts, a toned tummy, the same ass/maybe slightly bigger, no acne, hair down to my butt that's still curly and a blue/black color, bright brown eyes, keep my high cheekbones, make my nose smaller, smaller forehead, smaller feet, same lips/maybe a bit fuller, a height of 5'5", long legs, I'd lose all of the mental issues I have, I'd stay empathetic/sympathetic, stay open minded, be more intelligent, stay a book worm, still love writing, photographic memory would be nice.

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• 100% would. I'd have a toned af body, really long slim legs, a big butt, the same breasts (D's) but more naturally round and perkier, I'd have great skin that doesn't scar easily, I wouldn't be anywhere near as pale and I would have really thick hair that's naturally pale blonde. A new face too. I could live with the rest, probably.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't change much actually since I do like how I look. Then the losing weight and becoming tone is something I can fix no matter what.

- Want to have Asian eyes but keep the color that they are. :D
    - Red Auburn hair
    -No adult acne (even if it's not severe)
    -Better eye sight

The rest I love being 5'0", all the moles I have, vampire pale skin (this shit glows :D), and everything else. :)

0|1
    0|0
    • A redheaded Asian would be a sight to behold at least. You mentioned eyesight, you wear glasses?

• Show All
    • Yeah, I can see how it would be a nuicance.

• Then contacts dry out too fast and if your eyes have any blood shot veins then they will sting badly.

• I would want to look like an apple!

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably a bigger butt, more toned stomach, no acne, perfect eyebrows, and dark chocolate brown hair. I would stay a bookworm, stay sympathetic, be better at math, keep my photographic memory, still want to major in healthcare, and keep my love of writing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like how I look but I would enhance some features for example:
    - Remove my eczema /eczema scars
    - Slightly bigger Boobs
    - Maybe slightly bigger butt? I don't know
    - Less imperfections (dark eyes for example)

0|1
    0|0
    • Eczema I can understand.. my sister had that too. But I'm glad that you didn't want to take away your glasses.

• Show All
    • @skaikrasha Opps sorry I ment dark circles :x
      @Asker haha yeah, my glasses are a part of me now xD

• Ohh that makes sense haha

• If I could, I would. But I suppose realistically there isn't much I want to change. The way I look today gives me my own personality. For example if I had fairer skin, perhaps I would feel more confident. I would be more outgoing, changing my personality.

IF I could, I would give myself fairer skin. Rather than giving me a toned body itself maybe I would have a higher metabolism in which I could tone my body myself, give myself hobby. I would also have a lower fat ratio, not that its huge already but it would be nice.. From this, I would like a hobby, a decent one. One that would benefit me.

I would like to be more optimistic about life, have a higher self esteem, just be happy.

0|1
    0|0
    • you already seem to have a healthy view on life. ^.^

• I would.

I would make my boobs smaller, around a C cup. I would make my stomach toned and flat, and my butt is okay already, but I would make it rounder and plumper. My face looks okay but I would make my eyebrows slightly smaller and my eyes a lighter color. I would make my hair much longer, down to my butt and curly.

0|1
    0|0
  • same except perfect skin and perfect curls with no frizz, give myself more strength so i can fite people and maybe more eyebrows and eyelashes so i never have to wear makeup again :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Not from scratch but there are def a few things I would change of I could

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the way I look.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't change a thing. I look amazing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd make myself perfect. I'd make myself so gorgeous that I couldn't stop looking in the mirror.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would... the only thing I would change is my weight and hair. I love my height and skin color.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd just improve what I'm already working with honestly. I'm used to my body, so it'd be weird to try to change it completely now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be the million dollar woman

0|1
    0|0
  • Keep exterior
    Remodel interior.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd only change one thing, make myself be two inches taller for longer legs lmao.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd change my nose, ears and teeth. The rest of me is pretty good!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd love to get rid of my scars on my arms and maybe keep my curvy body and just thin up a little bit more. I like my ass and tits too much to change them, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can honestly say that I love myself just the way I am. If I designed myself from scratch I feel like I wouldn't be the same person I am now. I'm not perfect but I can live with my flaws, they don't bother me that much :]

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I'd change my hair if I could

0|1
    0|0
  • Just loose some weight, 30 lb or so, and nothing else.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would! Toned tanned body, taller, blonde hair, big butt , smaller chest, skinny, good complexion,

0|1
    0|0
    • No mental issues, stronger, more confident, smarter, a head of life, no anger issues, more outgoing, successful and no scars.

• Well you know what you want. ^.^

• I would weight 99 lbs (I'm 108 lbs), be 5'7 (I'm 5'6), still have C cup. A more toned body, skinnier legs, flat stomach and tiny waist ( 20 inch)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I'm cool with how I look personally. I'd just ask for a more subtle nose... greener or lighter eyes, and more beard. I've got a pretty rocking physique that I'm happy I built from scratch and I'm cool with looking afghan, tan and I think I'm pretty good overrall.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guess I'll leave it to nature again - why waste time on something that isn't going to add value to anything :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and I would probably alter everything at least a little bit. I wouldn't try to steal someone elses look exactly but rather I would try to be the ideal version of my current form.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, i totally would. No doubt about it.

I'd give myself a 6'4, lean and lanky body with a poppin' six pack, wide shoulders, and giant biceps.

I'd also make my face thinner with higher cheekbones and fix my crooked teeth.

I would keep my pale skin, long blonde hair, and blue eyes though. I'd like to be more attractive but not at the cost of losing my most defining characteristics and who I am.

0|1
    0|0
  • The thing is...

Let's grab the clay example.
    I could design it's shape yes, but i'm still dependent from...
    1) water quantity
    2) Potter machine rotation velocity

Even if i started from zero again, i still don't know the 2 variables to be able to know mt final form. So, continuos redesign is necessary.

That's what we already do, we look and then change.
    So... if we are talking about healthy people, i don't see it as a more positive thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would not change much, except make myself a lot taller and give myself a more muscular frame opposed to my skinny figure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Give me a metabolism that lets me eat unhealthy yet have no health problems.

1|1
    0|0
  • hell yes... there are so many things I wanna change for personality and looks

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd make my skin much lighter, my eyes green or grey, increase my height from 6'4 to 6'7. have dimples, give myself high cheekbones, skinny/med build instead of big build. Straighter hair & really long eyelashes

0|1
    0|0
  • No. It's so unimportant.

0|1
    0|0
  • id make my dick a bit bigger that would be just about it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Careful.. it may escape your pants.

• Show All
    • again
      >.> ... <.< keeps doing that

• I do that same mistake, because I use several languages with my letters. ^.~

• Ask me again in 40 years when I know how things play out this time around...

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I'm shit at human anatomy. I'm sure something would go horribly, horribly wrong.

0|1
    0|0
  • If only I was born in the 50s it would be awesome. And in a big country as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • not from scratch. I would just design me a bigger, thicker penis.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would design myself to become the ultimate doctor that can treat patients no matter the time. Photographic memory, genius, needs 2 hours of sleep to function normally, live long and young, handsome face, good body. TL:DR Basically a super human.

0|1
    0|0
    • All these things are possible for normal humans though. Only the sleep being a bit rare, but it does exist. I like what you're thinking though. ^.^

• Sure it's possible. But having all the best things possible in one package is another thing.

• True. ^.^

• Maybe only a few small details , like to be a few inches taller even though I'm not shorter than average , slightly longer appendage so I could be bigger than average and always have a full head of hair

0|1
    0|0