Ok can someone explain this to me?

ok so my cousin aka my best friend says that he hates my boyfriend. but he has never met my boyfriend not once so how can he know that he hates him? i asked and all he said was he is disrupting the balance and he just dont like him. what the hell kinda sense does that make?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think your cousin is jealous

• of what its not like he taks the time i spend with my cussin

• well there you go

• well i have had a boyfriend befor and we broke up but i was not really hurt i was down and sad for 1 hour said fucking not worth it and was back to normal so i dont no why he would think he could hurt me

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 16 so I'm assuming your cousin is also around your age. Aka not the most mature.

• he is 14

• ya but why would he care if i have a boyfriend or not its not like it mess with his life any

• Like I said, he's 14. There's no reason behind it. Hence there's no point in worrying so much about what he thinks.

What Guys Said 5

• He does not like the attention your boyfreind is getting. Your beset freind and cousin has seen that your boyfreind is getting your attention even when your with your cousin.

• lol but we are long distance and we text at a time when he's not around so its not like he is taking attention from my cousin

• You might still be communicating it through your long distance texts and calls. You might just be talking about your boyfreind to much.

• i dont really say anything to any one in my fam abut him tho lucas is the only one who knows and thats cuss he read one of my texts from him and all i said was that he's my boyfriend he has black hair and plays video games

• He doesn't like him cause the unwanted attention he brings. Just be careful not to add gasoline to the fire.(Dont force them to meet one another ever.)

• i did not plan on them meeting him and what do you mean unwanted attention? and my boyfriend dose not have a sitch with my cussin

• @YoungJuice i give him attention all the time

• " give him attention anymore" = future

• do you need a reason to hate someone? sometimes people just don't get along... it's in your guts you don't control it... so accept it and move on

• how can you hate someone you have never seen or talked to

• um my cousin is a boy and nope not really i think the most i said was that he likes video games but that is not strange my cousin plays a lot of video games and i said his hair is black.

• well there are some people who hate without reason... stop trying to find an explanation if there are none...

• Maybe because he loves you 🤗

• well duh he's like my brother he calls me his sister all the time

• I didn't say that he loves you as a girlfriend.. For example if your mother got married to some one there is a chance that you might hate him because you don't want someone to share your mother with you, so I think that he might love or (like) you and doesn't want to see you with another boy..
      Just guess🤔

• lol i did not think you meant as a girlfriend hun lol and he did say something about there are already too many boys in the fam he hates his mom's boyfriend to and my mothers lol

• Sounds like a protective cousin tbh

• well he is like my brother i call him my brother all the time

What Girls Said 1

• He may be jealous bcz he doesn't have u all to himself anymore. Or he could just be trying to protect yr feeling's.. Honestly I don't know this confuses me 2👐😂

• well me and my boyfriend are long distance so it's not like it takes time from my cousin lol i did not know you could hate someone you have never met for 6 months just cuz he is dating your cousin lol